The "Positive Thoughts" Thread...

• Members

Well, I don't know about all of you, but after the past week in daytime, I'm emotionally exhausted!

I'm tired of worrying and I'm tired of waiting for the next shoe to drop -- and I know I'm not the only one.

So, I'm ready for some positivity, damn it! I'm tired of this place looking like a funeral in planning.

That said, let's all come here to list whatever's happening in daytime that we're loving. Whether it's the particular hairdo that your favorite actor/actress is sporting on today's episode, or a favorite couple reuniting. It's time to lighten things up around here!

It's all about the positive thoughts...

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

YAY for some positive thinking!! lol.

Let's see...

Helena is finally getting some airtime on GH :) (even if it is one scene and episode)

Although I'm very sad about Passions, it's a good bet that Beth will be back soon.

Willow is back on DAYS.

I really love All My Children right now. The Serial Killer story is GREAT!

Michelle Stafford is doing great as Sheila, even if she is no Kimberlin.

The Carmen story on Y&R is finally picking up and I loved it when it sounded like Carmen on the phone with Dru today.

I'm pretty interested to find out who the peeping tom(s) is/are.

I can't wait for the Feb Sweeps story on GH.

(SPOILER TALK!!!!!!)--------> I can't wait for Janet to be back at AMC next month.

(SPOILER TALK!!!!)-----------------------------> I'm happy that it's almost time to say goodbye to Spencer on OLTL.

• Members

You want positive thoughts?

As the World Turns is on the upswing again! Leyden and Collier are out and West is on maternity leave.The storylines that have mired down the show are on the way out.

By this spring ATWT will be the talk again. The stories are cooking,Passanante's contract has expired and a certain former headwriter who has been in the scriptwriters list will have assumed control of the show again!

Now,this is just positive thoughts. I don't know this for sure.It is pure speculation but I have to believe something is changing in the writer's offices these last few weeks besides the addition of Mimi Leahey!!!

:)

• Members

That Kenny is posting A LOT these days, SON is always better when Kenny posts more often.

DAYS has consistently rocked for 2 full months and that I am enjoying DAYS more than I have since the SSK SL which I loved up until Marlena was shot through to hell and somehow onto an island.

I am fast becoming a HUGE fan of Stephen Nichols, he is where it's at. He brings it each and every episode.

Archived