Another World: Frankie Video

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Frankie Frame and Maureen Bauer :(

Damn that [!@#$%^&*] JFP!

Neither AW or GL were the same after the deaths of these two women. AMC hasn't been the same for years now, Dixie "non-pretend death" can only sink AMC even lower.

There's a ton of stuff on Maureen Bauer on youtube, I don't think there's much or anything on Frankie there though.

• Members

I've been very tempted to purchase the tape from Eddie Drudeling, just so I can upload it to YouTube under the heading, "Why JFP should never be in charge of a soap again!"

I taped over Frankie's murder with something else by accident(that always happened for some reason growing up, LOL).

Frankie's Murder wasn't a violent GH shootout. But I think it was far more disturbing than that.

I'll never forget sweet Frankie Frame-Winthrop being chased in the woods for a WHOLE HOUR(by Fax Newman of ALL people!) and before she was murdered, begging for mercy, telling the killer, "I have a child."

It was just SO chilling and violent. It wasn't even campy murder movie status. It was like something out of a crime drama show...

If I ever buy the tape from Eddie, I'll post the clips on YouTube.

Truly one of daytime's darkest hours.

• Members

Frankie's Death was the worst. It was the last monday of summer vaccation when I when I was entering 8th grade. ( I'll never forget Cass holding her body at the morgue and how red her hair looked :( So sad and the two days later she was gone from the credits :( AW died that day.

• Members

I was really young when it happened. I only saw the beginning part when she was just being chased in the woods. It was so dark and scary...and the fact that they kept showing it over and over throughout the episode, it just scared the hell out of me. Then I got kicked out of the room because it was so disturbing. :blink: I didn't even see the actual murder part, but the stuff I did see frightened the hell out of me.

Now, I practically grew up on soaps. I had seen love scenes, fights, shootings, swearing on TV at an early age, and my family was fine with it. My parents rarely banned us from watching certain shows and movies. But the fact that I had to actually leave during that episode shows how graphic it really was. It was the only time I got thrown out of the room while we were watching our soaps.

What's worse was that it happened in the summer when most kids were home. When I was at school, I never watched AW. (I only got to see GL until I was in 6th grade).

AW definitely died the day they killed off Frankie. Just like GL never was the same they killed off Maureen Bauer. :(

Archived