• Members

So I saw Daisy aka Susan with her badboy/hitman lover Gillespie today. Are they taking over for Tammy and Jonathan?Is Daisy/Susan an amalgamation of Tammy and Lizzie?Is G a new Jonathan? Will Gillespie be revealed to be connected to someone in Springfield and be somewhat reformed?

Loved Gina Tognoni today. Ava and Jeffrey weren't so bad.

If I hear that cheesy Policeman theme one more time.........

What are your thoughts on Harley and Gus,Dinah and Mallet and Marina,A-M and Ava the new couple,etc?

I like the opening 70th anniversary theme.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Gillepsie's HOT! But I'm not liking Daisy/Susan too much so far.

I really enjoyed that scene where Marina questioned Dinah's insecurities. Dinah is being so selfish and annoying right now. I hated how Mallet slept with his ex-wife while he was dating Dinah and I hate how Dinah continue to acts like a 12-year-old when it comes to Mallet. I am so over them as a couple.

The only time I'm okay with Ava is when she's in scenes with Jeffrey...and not because I hate Jeffrey (which I don't, really). I don't want her with either Coop or Alan-Michael.

• Members

God I HATE Ava. I have come to the conclusion that I can no longer make excuses for her - she's annoying, whiny, stupid, and fake. And sad to say this, but as an actress Michelle Ray Smith is not all that.

So do I want A-M with Ava??? HELL FREAKING NO!!

• Members

I am tired of seeing Ava's stupid face day after day. The mediocre performances are just the tip of the icebeg. She and Reva are competiting for the title of "Most Annoying GL Character Ever". I think I even liked May the cigarette girl/undercover agent character better than these two ;)

• Members

Whoa. That's going a bit too far. :lol:

I'm not *that* annoyed by Ava, but I do think the audience would care more about her and her storyline if a better, more endearing actress were playing the role. To think the PTB at GL wanted this actress so bad they signed her 6 months before she appeared onscreen. I *really* don't get that!

• Members

As a GusH fan, I'm enjoying seeing them more lately. I mean, there was a point that I got sick and tired of them, but there's more balance with them this time. The jury's still out on SuDaisy. Is she going to be another brat like Lizzie?

Anytime Dinah and Mallet is on is also good. They need to find someone for Marina or just get rid of her. It's been months and they still have figured her character out.

Don't care for Ava. She and Scruffey can go fly off to San Cristobel and be a happy family there for all I care. No. Scratch that, take them to some island that Springfield residents can't fly to within a commercial break.

Archived