January 1-5, 2007

R!ck

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am with you, skiman. Hopefully NBC grabs a clue, puts some fear into JER (hell, maybe he could have a miracle from God HIMSELF and the apparition forces him to write well and with all his GOD-given talents), and we can have the best "Passions" ever. No holds barred, incredible pace...but the same wacky, madcap show!! :wub:

• Members

I love Pheila! I tuned in because of Vincent Irizarry's move over there... and I know a lot of AMC folks did as well. But what we found was a very well done soap (despite a few flaws- any show will have a few flaws). There are very few stories on Y and R right now I don't like.. and i'm a relative newbie. I think Y and R is getting some ABC viewers tuning in, and it's keeping them because it's a good show.

• Members

What's happened to the detailed ratings info you we used to get? We haven't gotten HH, share, or total viewers info since Nov 6-10. Have we lost access to that information or the person who used to compile it?

• Members

I so wish CBS would insist it's affiliates (especially the big markets) run GL in the afternoon, opposite GH, across the country. I'd really be curious to see how it would do against GH (better than many think!) and how it's ratings would do if it had a consistant time in all markets across the country.

• Members

CBS moved GL from its cushy 3 pm slot in 1995 mainly because of perennial time slot leader GH. Back then, GL was #7 or 8 in the ratings, same as they are now. Given GH's recently declining ratings, it would be very interesting to see how GL would do now in the ratings against GH if it was back in its old time slot in all of the markets. But since Dr. Phil is doing rather well in that time slot, it's rather unlikely. However, it would be nice to see GL back on at 3 pm, at least in some of the major markets.

• Members

Good for Days landing third place yet again! Although, I would be happier with more than a 2.7...

For the first time in about a year and a half, I have started watching the show regularly again...and it is actually GOOD for the first time in YEARS...! I think we are sure to see stable numbers from DAYS for a while to come!

Archived