January 1-5, 2007

R!ck

• Members

In the markets where it does run against GH is gets beat pretty handily in the Women 18-34 demo. The most recent number I found was in the November 20-24th post in the ratings archive that GH beat its time slot competitor in that category by 78%.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Not biting on those things as improvements.

JVD is a huge failure as a recast for me. I have no use for the Clint recast. He's just not Clint to me. Even less interested in his interaction with Dorian it is far to OOC for me to understand and it only hurts both characters. It is another case of Dena creating some new character and putting a familar name on him. He still remains unrecognizable.

Lindsay trashing her relationship with RJ and the set up for the recycled Bo wars under Dena is not an improvement for me. Honesly the character of Lindsay was played out years ago. There is a deaparture I didn't miss. The only thing of interest was that it gave RJ some small chance at story.

Spencer getting justice? Not working for me. I don't read about Kevin and Kelly getting any form of justice. Never cared about John and his story and Todd's been FF material for me for years. NuMarty's a disaster.

Seems like status quo only I've never seen a show where I considered every single character unlikeable.

Archived