Days: Rumor

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The sad part is that Mickey's not even needed. I could undrestand if Deidre Hall announced she was retiring tomorrow. DAYS would need to get a new actress to play that role. Although it would not be accepted, Marlena is a character that is needed on the show. Mickey Horton? Not so much.

• Members

I say bring it on as well! Stuart and Rogers would rock together and Stuart could definitely play a great lawyer. I always thought Ingle was wrong for the role of Mickey because he and Francis Reid look close to the same age. Rogers and Damon would look so much better together. I would ONLY want this if Mickey and Maggie were actually given a real storyline though.

• Members

Hogan, THAT'S not the point. The truth is a miniscule portion of DAYS audience watched from day one. And that really does matter anyway, and recasting a role does not mean disrespecting a portrayer. Mickey doesn't belong to Clarke; he belongs to DAYS.

Clarke does not have soap superstar status like Hall or Reid.

• Members

I don't think anyone's debating the fact that Stuart Damon could play this role. He's a great actor and I'm sure he can play anything with range. I just see no reason to hire a recast for Mickey unless the writers have storyline in store for Mickey and Maggie. And I'm not talking about bringing on Mickey, just to kill him off. You could do that without a recast. God, how much I miss John Clarke.

Archived