DAYS: Tons of Spoilers.

• Members

As of right now Belle and Philip are still married. The worst thing in the world Shawn and Belle can do legally is kidnap Claire and leave the country. They will lose full custody of Claire forever in the courts now.

Also, I hope Philip gets Claire and Shawn and Belle stay in Europe forever or at least until Claire is old enough to be a teenager.

I'm not sure what Billie and EJ will have going on. I do know that EJ and Kate had a sexual affair and probably Billie knows that. Also, EJ is about six or seven years younger than Billie and when she first met him, she declared "nice but too young". I really expect that she may be on the investigative undercover side to keep tabs on him.

Bo and Hope fans have thought they'd be leaving soon. Deja vu of when they took off with baby Shawn to sail around the world and I thought they were crazy. If they leave, who will fill the void? Sami and Lucas I guess as the younger folks will move to fill in for them.

Love the Chelsea/Nick one. It would be so nice to have Nick around for a long time.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Shawn and Belle should not go in the run, but again, they should not lose their daughter. Jean, why are you so hellbent on wanting them to not have Claire? She's their child, they love her and want to raise her. It wasn't Shawn's fault that he didn't know Claire was his (which Victor didn't have the decency to tell him), so why should he be punished? Your logic is extremely flawed.

• Members

I have no idea why Willow is even around anymore. If she is really the person she acts like, she wouldn't be sticking around schemeing with Philip. She seemed like the woman who would stomp out and just leave, but no. She suddenly had this new identity, cried about losing Shawn, and burnt all of his baby girl's things. And she still sticks around to ally with Philip. She is so, so, so, I don't even know how to put it! She's Jan like, but with a horrid actress.

The character's not needed anymore. She was only brought on to help Shawn, and I could see why she is at the trial, but after that? She barely even airs now(which is a good thing).

• Members

It's prejudiced to say the least. I just happen to think a man of limited mentality, who cares nothing for being criminally inclined when in a mindless rage to the point of stealing a car and driving through a mansion with people inside it, or through a church window with people on the other side of it or drinking into drunkenness into near death is worthy of Belle or Claire. It's that pure and simple. Also, I don't like BB anymore as he plays Shawn. He has no common sense and his bullheaded push against a poof is quadrupled instead of his sitting back and thinking through the meaning of it all and how to intellectually deal with it. In other words, the boy "ain't" cool.

Also, Shawn and Belle (his lunacy beside) have issues that have not been dealt with at all. To think they are totally together because they want to be is so wrong. We need to see them show they care enough to deal with their issues and actually bond and have a connection, preferably a romance. Nothing like that has happened at all.

Also, Victor was in a terrible bind. Philip is his son and first priority. Kate convinced him that it was for Philip's sake not to tell him about Claire. Victor should have trusted his own judgement and told him anyway even if he were hurt....however it was too difficult to see that young son hang over the bed of his probably dying child (he believed) that she wasn't biologically his but conceived by his beloved wife and his nephew. He couldn't do it and then I suppose it seemed less important to him as Philip was so solidly bonded with Claire. Also, he ( and this is part of the story I truly hated the way it was written) didn't have proof that Kate's find was factual and he didn't get it for himself. I can tell you, I would have and knowing Victor, he would have, too.

I hope this makes sense as I've got about ten things I'm supposed to working on and sort of distracted.

• Members

Please NEVER EVER EVER compare Willow to Jan Spears. They are nothing alike. Willow is actually a character. Jan Spears was a cartoon. And you want to talk about horrid actresses? Aren't you a fan of Heather Olsen? Please, lets not throw stones when we're surrounded by glass :lol: And the you have Heather Lindell, who I will admit was great in the role of Jan. She made Jan likeable. Would I call her a good actress? I can't tell. She only had to play one emotion. That doesn't make you great. Sorry.

At least Willow has some depth.

• Members

Lindell did have to show more than one emotion, just not often. I do believe Anne Burwhatever her name has gotten better and plays a good [!@#$%^&*], but I think Heather Lindell is twice the actress AB is. How does Willow have any more depth than Jan? The only difference IMO is that Jan was a tad bit more psycho. At first Jan wasn't always the psycho biatch, so maybe if Willow stays on she will become just as crazy and obsessed with Shawn as Jan did. I just see too much of the same when comparing Jan and Willow.

• Members

Well, then maybe that's everyone's problem. You're all comparing her to Jan Spears, when there's no comparison really, and that's why you don't like her. I like her. I don't compare her to Jan at all. I'm seeing a pattern here...

• Members

I compare Jan and Willow because to me they are one in the same. I am not one who doesn't like Willow because she "replaced" Jan I simply don't see any difference in the two. However, I loved her scenes last week going toe to toe with Chelsea at Chez Rouge and like darra I am slowly warming up to her.

I think its obvious people compare Willow to Jan or vice versa because they are so alike, it's not just a coincidence.

• Members

I only started comparing the two the episode Willow lost Shawn....she wnet off screaming to Bo and Hope "I LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!" Which is so much like Jan. And then she went psycho and tried to burn down the apartment, then she made up some excuse that reminded me of Jan (but it didn't work) and she was carried off to jail.

Yes, I am a Heather Olson fan. She gave the role of Jan a tender, soft, sensitive side, but at the same time she was a spoiled brat and then eventually psycho. But, when Olson was in the role, Jan didn't seem as looney as she was with Lindell. She played a good type of psycho.

Now, I never felt that Willow replaced Jan. Really, Days can't get Heather Lindell back right now, so we had to have Willow.

What depth does Willow have Drew?

• Members

Willow has about as much depth as the shallow end of a swimming pool. She's only on to be another wrench in the Shelle story. I think (and hope and pray) that once that plot is resolved, they get rid of her. She's as useless as driftwood.

And to reply to Jean, remember, Victor paid off someone to kidnap his own granddaughter. What if the person snapped and decided to really take her? He didn't think about that in his quest for vengeance. Victor is not this kindly grandfather, he's got criminal connections and won't hesitate to go after someone. He should not be entrusted to the care of a baby. I know Philip loves Claire, but again, he has no rights to her, and there is the issue of abandonment. Belle at first was more than willing to not let Claire forget Philip, and was concerned for him when he went missing. But she's changed her tune since Victor and Philip turned vengeful---and she has every right to feel that way.

• Members

DAYS didn't want Lindell, Olsen or Jan back for that matter. That ship has passed and Hogan felt it was time to breathe new air into this show. He created Willow Espinoza, who I think is better compatable with Shawn than any reincarnation of Jan Spears.

And when you talk about depth, Willow is definitely deeper than Jan. Although Olson's Jan did have some layers, including playing the [!@#$%^&*], then the verbally abused and often forgotten daughter of two rich parents, when she returned, she was one note and that was psycho. And then when Lindell came onto the show, Jan didn't change. Lindell could just play that one note psycho better than Olson and that's why people liked her. She entertained.

Willow has a sketchy past and we have yet to learn about. I'm hoping Hogan will give Willow some type of backstory. Why did she have to retort to hookering? There's something going on in that past. And I'm so glad that she never turned out to be workng for EJ or Victor (well, yet... she does accept money from Victor).

Archived