DAYS: Tons of Spoilers.

• Members

http://www.soaps.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/

New!

RUMOR ALERT! Soaps.com doesn't usually go in for rumors that often, but even I have to admit that this time, I'm concerned. I recently posted an article on the contract status of the actors. In it, I noticed that both Kristian Alfonso and Peter Reckell's (Hope and Bo) contracts were up in April of 2007. I also keep hearing of rumors that a 'senior super couple' is leaving canvas. This is just a rumor, and hopefully has no merit, but I thought you should be aware.

Tuesday January 9!

Abe comes to Mimi for information regarding the ring that was found on their skeleton. It'll take a month to find out the identity of the bones, he tells she and Max.

Stephanie is offered a job in Dayton Ohio. She ends up moving! (She is off contract and downgraded to recurring status.)

Bo takes Billie to AA. She comes clean about sleeping with a younger man, and he tells her a story about once making love to an older woman!

Wednesday January 10!

Belle notices that John's hand moves!

Bonnie tells Connor not to worry about the con they're cooking up! After all, he's a Lockhart!

Roman tells Marlena that he's going to spend the night with her. She doesn't look too comfortable with this!

____

Sami finds out that she's pregnant and this puts a strain on her happy wedding plans… yes, wedding plans! She and Lucas will plan to wed. Who's the daddy? EJ or Lucas?

Conner gets to town and helps Bonnie to hide the skeleton's true identity from Mimi! Watch as they go to "extreme measures"! Patrick, Connor and Bonnie have something to do with the death. Was it accidental?

Stephanie gets a job in Dayton Ohio...Though she'll fight it, Chelsea will fall for Nick, once she finds out that he is the Lonely Splicer.

Bonnie asks Billie and Chelsea to move out, so the two get their own place together, in Lucas' old apartment. Billie becomes involved with EJ.Lexi winds up in jail.

Steve realizes that he was in it deep with the DiMera's as he starts to have memories of murder and mayhem. Kayla is there for him, as he was there for her when she was deaf.

Abby has in interest in bad boy, Connor Lockhart.

Knowing that John is still alive, EJ goes into hiding in Mexico! As he plans what evil deeds come next, Sami deals with her ordeal, and later, Steve comes after him!

Philip (Jay Kenneth Johnson) is back and unrecognizable in more ways than one. He has an ally in Willow and isn't the sweet Philip that Belle once knew.

Because Philip and Victor get temporary custody of claire, Shawn and Belle kidnap her and leave the country! A chase ensues into Europe.

------------------

EEEEEEEEEK!! I cannot wait for Billie/EJ to take off! I have a feeling those two are gonna be HOT!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The Billie/EJ spoiler is interesting. I imagine that's why Billie & Chelsea are moving into Lucas's apartment...she will play some role in the LUMI/EJ story.

I don't mean to be the voice of doom but I can see the Reckell/Alfonso rumour happening. This supercouple leaving rumour has come from a number of sources now. There also doesn't seem to much story in the works for them now that the baby's been born and Patrick has left town. Hope I'm wrong.

Archived