DAYS: Tons of Spoilers.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The thing about Willow's past is that we really don't know a thing about it. What we do know is that she is a young barely adult female, fairskinned and apparently blonde with a decent education (demonstrated) and grasp on catching on quickly. So that's about the main thing we know about her. She may never have been a hooker, but just told Shawn that so he would feel that sex would not be a binding thing with her, just to get closer to him. I do think it leads to her having a motive and what is yet to be seen.

I can tell you the little story in my head, though. It is much more fun to think that she is Kristen and John's daughter working with cousin EJ to destroy the Brady's and get John back. This of couse would herald the coming of Kristen coming back and a huge DiMera story (without Stefano actually being here). Oh, but EJ just shot John. Maybe Kristen is the huge DiMera and the one that will be taking over from EJ and he is not one bit happy about that. Maybe he meant to not kill John on purpose. Maybe.......hummmmm.

• Members

I was pretty horrified when Bo admitted that. Not only is that extremely random it is very OOC and I'm not impressed. I was NOT a JERK fan but I'm not finding Days to be anything special right now.

As for Bo and Hope, I think they should cut Hope is absolutely necessary and keep Bo. Hope is boring.

Archived