OLTL: Friday, January 5th episode

• Members

Maybe it's just me, but I really liked the painting over a photo thing of Cristian's.

I'm glad Rex commented on Adriana's fuzzy hat and clothes.

Call me crazy, but I actually like Paige and Alexandra Neil.

Adri-yawn-a is annoying as usual.

Loved the Rex/Bo scenes.

Poor Blair.

Could do w/o John, Natalie, Nash, Antonio, Jessica, and Vincent today though.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Bo and Rex crack me up. I loved his comments about superheroes :lol:

Bo: Rex, if you touch me, I will break your arms! Ha Ha Ha Ha!

Melissa Gallo and David Fumero's off-screen romance definitely ignites chemsitry on-screen between the two. Too bad they're cousins, or are they? ;)

Hated Jessica/Nash/Antonio today.

Why is Vincent still on this show? And where the hell is RJ?

• Members

Wow....Cristian, the painter and ex-boxer slash arsonist.? :lol:

That story might just at least a little interesting if it was wasn't concerning Ted's death....No one cares if he's dead. <_<

I was waiting for that. LOL

But seriously, I like her...and there are a lot worse actors and characters on OLTL right now besides her.

• Members

Maybe I blacked out for a moment during today's episode or something, but I don't recall seeing Michael today. I have read some spoilers which say that he and Natalie welcomed John home, but I don't remember seeing him anywhere.

• Members

I have started a new poll to fill in for the missing TOP 10 (only as long as it is down). Once it comes back this will stop. The procedure of picking the ballot will change some next week. I got the idea for this too late to get it started this week.

Check it out at:

http://boards.soapoperanetwork.com/index.p...c=14446&hl=

My introduction paragragh explains things. Hope everyone will participate.

• Members

Today's episode wasn't bad. Although Adriana is quickly becoming one of soaps most annoying characters. I don't think her portrayor is so bad but the writing for the character is odious.

Am I the only one who LOVES NuMarty (Christina Chambers)?? I will be the first to admit that I didn't take to her portrayal of Molly on ATWT but she is doing great so far on OLTL, in my opinion, and I love seeing Sunset Beach alums in action.

The actress who plays Paige is not so bad. Its the character that reeks. Hopefully she will be gone soon along with Spencer.

• Members

Oh, ITA about Adriana....sometimes I just wish Rex would smack some sense into her and tell her to 'shut the hell up'.

Alexandra Neil is a pretty good actress, but while Paige is not the worst character on the show, she may not be far from it.

Christina Chambers is ok....I just can't get into her playing Marty. I miss Susan Haskell in that role.

• Members

I like NuMarty, but I wasn't watching when SH was on, so that might be part of it. I also am hoping that Marty comes between John and Nat.

I think Jessica and Nash are cute together, but I didn't enjoy this weeks scenes as much as I usually do. The scenes where they were bickering were a little blah for me.

I notice Evangeline is still there for Todd when things get rough.

I wonder if the scene where Michael was supposed to be there to welcome John was cut because of whatever happened with the actor who plays Michael. Aren't the episodes where another actor is in the role coming up?

• Members

Oh cool. I thought I was the only one who thought this about Marty and John. I noticed some sparks when they were in the hopsital stairway. I am certainly not a fan of John but this could be interesting. Natalie needs a new guy.

Archived