AMC: Friday

• Members

I hate him too and keep beleive he has the gall to even go there

Zach/Kendall are boring. I know they are popular but they have no appeal to me. Im finding Kendall to be a bore and she's always been one of my favorites. Im so not interested in this murder story. Zarf is the only good thing about it.

What I really hate is that Kendall is keeping the truth about Emma from Ryan. Um why? She's coming across as jealous, selfish and petty. This only makes her look bad and I dont think she has a right to be doing what she is.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well it's never happened before, and I've been here at SON for nearly three and a half years.

I'm sorry, but by the time you even replied to this thread, most of everything dealing with my thoughts about Zach and Myrtle were squashed. It was you who came in here, posting lists and asking me to match the number of Babe props with Zach props. Anybody with half a brain knows that Babe is propped more than Zach is. Which is why I never claimed that Zach was propped as much as Babe and Ryan. All I said was that I felt Myrtle was a Zach prop. It was *not* that big of a deal until you replied.

And I *just* had to get that in there. And I'm sure you will reply.

• Members

Exactly, AMS! R Sinclair started the attack by accusing those of us who don't buy the Zach/Myrtle friendship of whining and then questioning how Myrtle props Zach.

WORD to all of your wonderful posts standing up for all of us who don't care for Zach and like to freely express our opinions without being attacked for it!

• Members

WORD to all of my excellent points, no matter how much others may seem to twist the words. I'm so fabulous!

OMG! The thread is right up there^^^! WHO DID I ATTACK? Not only that, but how am I the one who start the alleged attack THIRTY NINE POSTS INTO the thread? I was saying I was tired of the whining because for most of the previous 38 posts, that's all that was being talked about.

It's funny. You people want to have the freedom to express your opinion, but want to deny others that disagree with you that same freedom. For the last time, I didn't "attack" anybody. I disagreed and gave my reasons for doing so. If you don't like the fact that I disagreed with the Anti-Zach opinion, that's fine. But stop falsely accusing me or the others of "attacking" when we speak up for the character that you happen to dislike. I mean, really. You make a statement, and then when it's questioned, you're being attacked? If you can't handle somebody asking you why you feel the way you do, then why bother expressing it?

Start an Anti-Zach/Anti-Zyrtle thread, then. That way, you can post and post and post until your hearts are content about your Zach/Zyrtle hatred, and everyone there will agree with you. Free from all "attacking" posts that dare to question your comments and have an opposing point of view.

• Members

Okay, maybe "attack" was the wrong word. But you pretty much came and stirred the pot. It was all over and done with by the time you posted #44, which was when you talked about Babe's props and wanted me to come up with four Zach props to match the four Babe props you listed.

There was none of that until you came and posted. Just for a run-through, here are all the posts dealing with the matter in order that they were posted:

That's me explaining why I didn't like the Zach and Myrtle scenes.

Okay...and Ryan and Babe are brought into the discussion why? I understand, they're the most propped characters on AMC, but their propping has nothing to do with what I considered Zach propping.

That's me further explaining why I don't like Zach and Myrtle's friendship and why I consider Myrtle a Zach prop. I even went along with the Babe reference and said that Zach is my version of her.

Didn't there was a limit to how many quotes you can put in one post. Continued in the next post...

• Members

Laurie, responding to my words about how it is "too easy to just hate on Ryan." I understand where she's coming from, but I didn't really mean that there was something wrong with Ryan...

That's me, telling Laurie that I didn't mean anything about my Ryan comment. I even went on and said that I hated Ryan for a long time. I asked why it was such a big deal if people hated Zach.

She apologized for thinking that I was implying something about Ryan comment. She also said that it wasn't a big deal if people hated on Zach. She even said that she was in a weird mood. Even sealed with a nice LOL.

Me, saying that it's okay. I hate hate hate fanbase wars, especially the AMC ones, and I was really hoping that it wouldn't end up like that. Thus why I said that "we AMC fans gotta stick together!"

This is AMC Zendall Fan's response and it makes complete sense. And he (or she) is right, I think. Ryan and Babe have been written so horribly that they are indeed weaker characters and they need other characters to sing their praises, hence their propping.

CRPEMKE responded to something I said with this. This here really turned into something only between AMC Zendall Fan and CRPEMKE. I didn't even reply to this little part of the whole thing.

The whole damn thing is in the process of getting SQUASHED. Done with. AMC Zendall Fan even put in a nice little smiley.

This is Laurie. The thing continues to be squashed.

And this is CRPEMKE...continuing the squashing of the issue...

By this time people were discussing Ryan's bastardization and all that and just before I made the above post, jenna14 mentioned that "Zach was being an ass today." My post was pretty much in response to her post (#28), but I didn't feel like going through all the quoting stuff.

For the rest of Page 2, people pretty much went back to discussing Friday's episode and all that.

Continued in the next post...

• Members

Steve, agreeing with me about Zach.

This is you pretty much explaining why you DON'T think Myrtle is a Zach prop. It's all good at this point, I thought. Another opinion is always welcomed.

Here I am responding to you, but without a quotation. By then, I was pretty much done with it all, but I was just trying to clear it up that my dislike for Myrtle and Zach mainly stems from me not liking Zach much at all.

• Members

jenna14's opinions about the whole thing. I was really just tired of talking about it then, so I didn't even respond. I was sure that my thoughts were pretty much understood.

Which brings up to post #44, one of yours, R Sinclair. It quoted the post that is above jenna14's here in this post.

Now here is where you're basically telling me to say that Zach has the same amount of props as Babe. Come on, we all know that CAN'T be done! Which is why I said...

• Members

I basically reiterated what I'd been saying for a while in the thread.

And then, immediately afterwards, I replied again. This time, I quoted this, which was said in a previous post:

I felt like you were assuming that I just watched the show on Friday, saw their scenes, and from then on, decided that Myrtle was a Zach prop. My opinion on that was made a long time ago. I responded:

I was pretty ticked off now. I explained my opinion several times to anyone who had questions regarding it. If you had an issue with why I didn't like the friendship between Zach and Myrtle, all answers to all of your questions were already in this thread. All you had to do was read back one or two pages. The last part there came out me being pissed because whenever anybody would say something about Ryan or Babe, nobody, not even the people who supported those characters, would continuously ask, "why? why? why?" when it came to people's opinions.

And the rest is at the bottom of page #3. Like I already said, it was already pretty much done with until you posted your list in post #44.

You know, this is all such a fricken silly thing to argue over, but I'm stubborn. I can't stand to be blamed for things that I really don't think I caused. I'm sorry if this is annoying anybody, really, because I *hate* it when ordinary threads turn into opinion/fanbase wars.

And now I want to apologize for making so many posts like this. I just worked so hard on retracing the steps of this whole damn thing I really wanted to post it all. Now I'm through pointing the finger at anybody and it really doesn't even matter anymore to me. As long as I know that I've been able to go and say how I saw it all. I didn't manipulate any of the quotes and I didn't convieniently leave anything out. It's all there, in traditional SON blue and white.

• Members

I hate fanbase wars also. Went thou enough of that during my PSNS posting days *shudder*

It is sad when a regular thread turns into a fan warzone.

It is totally possible for people with different opinions to get along. I post on another board and two of my best 'Net buddies aren't Zach/Zendall fans but we get along great :)

• Members

I hate fanbase wars too, that's what turned me off of GH for a long time a few years ago.

Okay back to the show, so Ryan offers for Kendall AND SPIKE to come and stay with him and Annie at the PH. Ummm that kind of defeats the purpose of things :rolleyes:

Ryan overstepping his bounds again. Freaking asshat! Yeah Spike is so much safer with Ryan's BSC brother running around grabbing women and trying to beat up everyone he thinks killed his sister.

And if I hear "MYSON" out of Ryan's mouth one more time I swear I'll kick his ass myself.

• Members

Exactly! And I love your posts here. I don't know what it is, but whenever I read your posts on the daily episodes, it feels like I'm getting the opinion of a traditional soap fan. Someone who lives for the romance and the good (and bad) times of the characters. I just get a good feeling from your posts. Keep it up.

Archived