AMC: Friday

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, in the asshat's defense, I think he was trying to get Kendall and Spike away from Zach. I don't think he realizes now that Erin and Simone were much less connected to Zach than Kendall is. I'm with you, as long as the killer knows that Zach and Kendall are married, Kendall is huge target.

If anything, Erica and Jack should take Spike for the time being, I think. I would say Bianca, but she's part of the Fusion group, so she's a target too.

• Members

That still doesn't make sense, cause Kendall is the target NOT Zach. He says Spike isn't safe around Kendall and Zach, so Kendall being around Spike anywhere still doesn't make him anymore safe.

Plus it makes sense that the SK would know that if Spike isn't with Kendall & Zach he's with his father, and if the SK wanted to get to Spike badly enough he could. Look how easily this person got into Dani's house today

• Members

AMS, glad you cleared the air and we now can together disucss the show openly again. Spike going to live with Jack snd Erica could have been an amazing plot point. It could work towards getting them back together, bonding over their grandson. Well Jack's step grandson.

• Members

I don't really know what happened on this thread and I don't really understand what was so wrong with my post? I was actually taking AMS thoughts in a serious manner and I did give it thought and that is why I did give examples and my opinions on other characters like Amanda and KWAK and Dixie. I don't understand what was really wrong with what I did? I wasn't trying to stir anything up and I wanted to ask AMS in a fully serious manner just like I told him about the Babe is Love scene to try to find a transcript of Myrtle's actual first meeting with Zach which actually did not go very well for Zach but now I'm not sure how everyone will take it. It's not meant in a you're wrong, I'm right way. I said I disagreed about that point not that anyone is wrong or right. I hadn't realized that this became so nasty and one of the reasons I posted at SON was because that is so rare on this board.

I myself wrote in an earlier post that Zach was an ass on Friday with the Kendall/Ryan/Spike situation and I love his character for the most part. I'm not going attack other for their negative feelings for him. I just tried to explain why I personally did not feel that Myrtle was a prop for Zach. That's all I was trying to get across. The only other point that may have offended was that I didn't like being told that I hate Ryan because it's easy and I'm sorry if that was harsh. That's just not how I watch AMC to hate people because it's easy. Believe me if I could like Ryan, I would. Once upon a time way back when he was with Gillian I did like him.

• Members

I am so over Jeff and Erica. They were fun for a while but I am back to wanting Jack and Erica again more than ever after seeing how bad it is with them fighting and apart. Plus linking Walt to Susan only can help keeping him on the show. If the show is in fact considering terminating Walt you'd have to hope that Susan would be upset by this and hopefully would fight for Walt.

• Members

The "Zyrtle" scenes are just ridiculous. I am glad some people agree. It seems the world is caught by Zendall mania and we are just supposed to except everything they do.

Anyway, why can't Zach get friends his own age? And why does Myrt always have to pump up Zach and push him on Kendall? Not giving a free pass to Kendall either - she bugs the crap out of me.

• Members

I'm certainly not caught up in Zendall mania. I like them well enough, but I like most of the characters on the show. It's possible to like Zyrtle and not be a huge Zack fan (just sayin'). I like them because I think they are charming together. I like that Myrtle has someone who is sweet and kind to her. I don't see anything wrong with Zack having a friend in the older generation. Who better to give him advice and help him see reason than someone older whom he respects?

• Members

I don`t think there is anything wrong with it in theory , I just wish she would drop less references to his loyalty , heart & honour during a simple chat over scones! :rolleyes: It is quite hypocritical of me really , considering I loved Myrtle`s defence ( & propping!) of Kendall in the beginning when she was at odds with Erica & Bianca .

• Members

I agree - this is why I love Zyrtle. She has no children around, he has no mother/grandmother around...so they each sort of fill that void for each other. She gives him great advice, he takes care of her - is charming and respectful. It's just a nice little relationship they have.

• Members

That's why I love Zyrtle, they balance each other out, he sees her as a mother type, and he's like a son to her. IT'S NOT PROPPING. Propping is what Erica does with Ryan, where in her world he can do NO wrong. No matter how badly Ryan treats Kendall. Erica is still his #1 cheerleader. Ryan hurts Kendall, Erica loves him, Babe hurts Bianca, she hates Babe. We know who Erica's favorite is <_< Myrtle calls Zach on his ish if he needs it.

I saw this great article ranting about Ryan and talking about propping, LOVE THIS:

SO MUCH WORD!

Archived