Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dan

Welcome To The Soap Opera Network!!!

Still just Hartless...I'm 20 now and watch soaps a lot less. AMC is totally off my list, I really only watch Y&R these days (and even that's getting hard). The prime-time shows are kicking major butt though.

I'm the one and only crc, formally CRC...LOL!!!

I have basically been lurking since the old site went down and got a little burned out on discussing soaps (and the Judith Chapman bashing wore me out...he,he,he! Dare I say I'm warming up to her?)

Anyway, it's great to be back.

Hey everyone and welcome to SON Na'vell!

I was SomeKindofBliss on the old SON and decided to go by my regular name here. So glad to see SON back, welcome back everyone. :)

Hey, daysboy. Same as always. Have loved being with you guys since late '03. Glad everything is getting back to the usual board.

BTW, ugh, at whoever said turning 20 is old.

Hey, daysboy. Same as always. Have loved being with you guys since late '03. Glad everything is getting back to the usual board.

BTW, ugh, at whoever said turning 20 is old.

Lol. That was I and I was kidding! I know 20 is not old....I just cannot believe in 5 months that is how old I wil be!

Oh honey, you are still a baby(not meant as an insult so please don't take it that way.) Granted I am 28, which will make others laugh at me because I can't believe I'm as old as I am.

I know it sounds cliched but, you're only as old as you feel.