Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dan

Welcome To The Soap Opera Network!!!

I guess I have been posting for a while, but never introduced myself. I am Nickie, full time student and mother of 2 children.. 3 and 5 year old. I do post at other sites, mostly of actors (betcha can't guess who my favorite is :P ) and go by the same name (Nixsoaps) at all except 1, which I go by soaps. I have started to stray from there and found myself here.

I lurked for a long time before I joined and got a sense of everyone's "personalities". GLad to be here, hope to find time to come more often.

Cool, didn't see this! I started posting here back in the spring(after coming off another board that seriously lacked any class) and fell in love. Alas, school took over most of my time, and besides the DaysSurvivor Game (hosted by King) I partcipated in during early summer, have only been here to peek around. Finally found some free time, and well I'm back.

22 year old photography student and third generation soap watcher. I currently watch Days Of Our Lives, Passions and General Hospital.

You were all quite warm and welcoming the first time around and I look forward to coming here more often!

Peace,

Matt

Cool, didn't see this! I started posting here back in the spring(after coming off another board that seriously lacked any class) and fell in love. Alas, school took over most of my time, and besides the DaysSurvivor Game (hosted by King) I partcipated in during early summer, have only been here to peek around. Finally found some free time, and well I'm back.

22 year old photography student and third generation soap watcher. I currently watch Days Of Our Lives, Passions and General Hospital.

You were all quite warm and welcoming the first time around and I look forward to coming here more often!

Peace,

Matt

Welcome to the board Matt. :)

Hi everyone, My name is Rhonda and I'm new to SON boards. I look forward to posting with y'all. I've been on SoapCity for a long time but they did away with all boards except for Y&R and DOL. :)

Hi everyone, My name is Rhonda and I'm new to SON boards. I look forward to posting with y'all. I've been on SoapCity for a long time but they did away with all boards except for Y&R and DOL. :)

Welcome to our little home, Rhonda!

Welcome Rhonda....I'm semi-new here too! Happy Holidays and here's to a safe and Happy New Year!