Welcome To The Soap Opera Network!!!

Dan

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My Name is Sara and I am 20 years old. I currently am in my Junior year of college, and plan to graduate in Dec of 07' with a triple major in Real Estate, Finance, and Banking.

I joined SON this past week but I have been visiting the site since Dec. I have really liked this site and I have wanted to regeister much sooner than I did.

I watch All My Children, One Life to Live, General Hospital, Young and the Restless, and Sci-fi Passions everyday. Well at least tivo them and catch up on the weekends. All My Children is the soap I have watched the longest and it is the only soap I watch "live" everyday.

I Tivo all of the other soaps when there is a storyline that interests me or if I have a light work load during the week.

• Members

Hmm well, my name is Mimi and I am a 25 year old writer from Canada. I recently became engaged to my long time sweetie Ty, also a writer and a slightly younger man love.gif

We have 9 cats, which sounds sickening and insane, but only 3 of them are ours, the other 6 are straybies that the shelter is supposedly coming to get ummm 4 months ago, and we have a dog named Monty Burns.

Obviously I like to ramble alot.

I used to check this place out now and again but then whatever happened, happened and I just came back around again. I am a loyal watcher of DOOL, even when it's craptacular, and I just started watching OLTL a few months ago, and I dont hate it. :P

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Hello, my screen name is SweetNYGal33.....I just joined yesterday I believe....I knew about SON, but didn't really know about a message board.

I am on another board as SugarCut.

So far, I'm really enjoying posting here....there's a lot of things I'm interested in on this board. :)

Archived