Welcome To The Soap Opera Network!!!

Dan

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have been lurking here forever and just now decided to register. I am a 32 year old female who loves soaps and reality TV. I mainly watch AMC and GH, but AMC is just dreadful right now. So now I watch B&B at times and DOOL instead. I used to watch ATWT and was so saddened by the passing of Benjamin Hendrickson. When AMC gets better I will go back.

I work in a call center in customer service regarding 401ks and financial stuff. I love what I do. I work with great people. I try to stay positive and I love to escape in the stories of the soaps. I love Big Brother as well as that is just a huge soap opera.

I love getting into debates about my soaps and enjoy talking to people about them. I know I rambled as well. Thanks for letting me play here :)

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Guiding Light’s Frank Dicopoulos goes behind the scenes at some of TV’s best-known shows to give viewers a glimpse at what goes into making television happen. Learn interesting things about cast and crew and always expect the unexpected.

http://video.msn.com/v/us/v.htm?g=04F22FF9...p;f=nytvf&p

More info about “On the Set” pilot at CBS.com:

http://www.cbs.com/daytime/gl/about/stars/

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Well, since it looked like SoapBlather has gone the way of the dodo, I figured I'd come back to SON, though I doubt I'll post much.

Used to be a SON'er from April 2003 to February 2005, but things have changed so much that I doubt anyone remembers me.

Al

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Hi everyone. I'm so glad to see this board running again. I used to post here, but stopped cause the board was down. Glad it's back though. For those who don't remember, I'm ashley. I watch all ABC soaps, Y&R and DOOL. I look forward to posting with everyone.

Archived