Welcome To The Soap Opera Network!!!

Dan

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am now and have always been MzHuggable.

Le bon soir à mes nouveaux amis.

I see we have some French friends on here now, so I guess I'm going to be asked to translate :blink:

So here goes my English introduction...

My name is Kirsten. I watch Passions and Days of Our Lives. Okay, so I read them online because I can't stand to watch right now, but I keep up. :rolleyes:

en français

Mon nom est Kirsten. Je regarde des Passions et des Jours de Nos Vies. Approuver, donc je les lis en ligne parce que je ne peux pas me tenir pour regarder maintenant, mais je garde en haut.

J'espère que j'ai écrit ceci correctement. Il y a eu longtemps puisque j'ai étudié le français.

And if we have any German (Deutsch) friends, I can do that too.... just give me fifteen more weeks

• Members

New to SON.

My name is Jennifer'S and I am 20 years old. I've been lurking a few times here and love the site. I am a HUGE Days fan Shelle got me watching six years ago and now Bope, Jarlena, Jack and Jen, Lumi, Austin and Carrie are some of my favorite couples.

I am also a fan of Y&R, Passions, and GL but I no longer watch those because I am at work when they come on.

I am now a HUGE fan of GH.

I watch my Days and GH on Soapnet in the evening times when I get home from work.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Hi everyone! I love soaps. I am so happy to find a place to discuss them. When I was five, back in the day, I used to curl up with my Mom and watch Days. I can remember when real Roman and Marlena first met. Then I branched out to GH and Santa Barbara. In High School, I stopped watching Days and picked up Loving, AMC, OLTL and GH again. In college I picked up AW and ATWT and GL. Every once in a while I watch Y&R and B&B. So I pretty much run the gamut.

I love Sonny and Brenda and feel that she is his true soul mate. I think the worst thing that ever happened was ATWT killing Jake off as I wanted to see him and Lucinda hook up.

So thanks for letting me hang out at your board, you are all most welcoming

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

After lurking for months, I have finally decided to join and post with my fellow soap lovers. I have been watching soaps since the early 90's. I got hooked on As the World Turns and Guiding Light because it was on when I got home from school. I have since added The Young and the Restless to my lineup. I cannot wait to interact with all of you guys.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived