Welcome To The Soap Opera Network!!!

Dan

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, here I used to be "mystic_eclipse"

At SoapCity, I was "Naie33"

At A Vision of Loveliness, the few Rimi fans here might know me as "sugarbear24"

And I guess I'm just sticking with this name for now :D.

Dammit, I miss General Mobspital :(

• Members

W000t! Cute Chris is back :D . And someone actually remembered me. Yay! :P

Wow I haven't been at SC in ages. I'd always felt things were going downhill when they stopped having separate forums for all the soaps. Nice to see you here Victory and jookie :) . Doubt you'll remember me but I remember you ;).

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I am the lovely Queen Stephanie, shortened to Q Steph.

I am co-admin of an entertainment site and my own personal site.

I am a published author, soon to be novelist. My book, By Any Means Necessary, is coming out next year.

Ryan invited me to join and I'm glad to be here on a full time basis.

I'm sweet, but sour when pissed off. :)

• Members

Ahh, the lovely Queen Stephanie. A person who I've gotten to know pretty well since 2004. Stephanie and I used to be ( I don't know if she still is) members of a board that can't be named here, lol.

Sometime last year, I asked Stephanie to help me run my now-defunct site "The World of Soaps". Though she helped me out as much as she could, she didn't have enough time to do it, so she took a break, and when she finally had some free time, I had already became Co-Editor of SON.

Stephanie is a really interesting person and makes some great posts. Everyone here will love her!

*PS: I'm also glad to see you here on a full-time basis*

• Members

I'm Shawn, new to this board but not new to boards in general.

I posted at a certain site for well over a year. I won't name names because I'm being nice. At any rate, the board went sour fast and I bailed and became a moderator for Ryan's old board World of Soaps.

Currently, I'm an active member of my good friend Faer's board Sweet Surrender and I look forward to posting on this board now more often since my goddess Christie is back on Days Friday :)

About me:

23 year old gay man living in the suburbs of NYC, published poet, working for Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Insurance, going back to school to study Computer Information Systems if everything goes well.

I'm a myspace junkie, music junkie, movie junkie, and book junkie.

Thats it for now, I guess. ;)

Archived