ATWT: SOD Spoilers

• Members

http://www.pgpphoto.com:3864/showthread.php?t=21935

Special Thanks to Rose from Forbidden

From the Dec. 19 issue of Soap Opera Digest:

ATWT's Lucy Skips Town With Johnny

As Craig and Dusty's bitter fight for Johnny continues, Lucy finally takes matters into her own hands this week on ATWT. "She wants to be able to give her brother a better life than she had. To be stuck in the middle of a battle between two people is never a good place for a child to grow up," says Spencer Grammer (Lucy). "Craig isn't going to stop and Dusty will go after her dad again and there's nothing that can be done about it. When those two make up their minds, there's no changing them. It's amazing, the power of hatred and anger and resentment, and having it all be based in love, really. It's not that those 2 guys don't love Johnny, it's that they want so much to give Johnny the life that they couldn't give to other people and to protect him that in the process, they end up hurting him." So after snagging traveling cash from Craig's safe, Lucy grabs her baby brother and prepares to bolt. Lucinda stops her on her way out, but eventually gives her tacit approval by lying for her granddaughter when Craig returns. "I think Lucy really just has Johnny's best interests at heart," Grammer says. "The guilt of losing Jennifer makes Lucy rise to the occasion to take care of Johnny because she feels that it's her fault. It's the only thing she can do." Grammer thinks Lucy's drastic measures are "a good choice" for the story, even though it means her own exit -- her last airdate is December 14. "It's really exciting. I think it's great for the storyline. It's good for Lucy and for everybody else involved; it gives them a lot to do in terms of that feeling of loss and taking something away. It's been a wonderful experience for me." Co-star Grayson McCouch (Dusty) was just as stunned off-screen as on. "DUSTY KNEW NOTHING AND I KNEW NOTHING ABOUT HER LEAVING THE SHOW; I DIDN'T HEAR ABOUT IT UNTIL IT WAS DONE," says the actor, whose character is, not surprisingly, desperate to stop the abduction. "I don't think he finds security in the thought of Lucy having Johnny. She's proven untrustworthy. All he's really interested in is getting his kid back." Of course, Dusty's got to get out of jail first. "He's taking chances on anybody who gets in to see him," McCouch chuckles. "He's pleading to the women to help him break out, but at the end of the day, no one's going to do it but you."

Look for some more "aging" of ATWT's youngsters in coming months.

ATWT: OUT: SPENCER GRAMMER (Lucy): The actress, who debuted in May, HAS BEEN LET GO. Her last airdate is December 14.

OUT: Daniel Menake (Johnny Donovan): This kidnapped tot makes his last appearance on December 14, as well. "The kid will be missed, but at the end of the day, PERHAPS DUSTY WAS NEVER MEANT TO HAVE CHILDREN," notes Grayson McCouch (Dusty).

IN: Austin Peck's first airdate as Brad Snyder is Jan. 19.

Dec. 13 -- Margo holds Lucinda at gunpoint.

Dec. 15 -- Faith disappears when she suspects her parents are divorcing.

Dec. 19 -- Gwen is surprised by Adam's kiss.

Carly is put on the spot when Jack questions her.

Meg turns to Craig for help.

LUCY KIDNAPS JOHNNY, LEAVING DUSTY FEELING DOUBLE-CROSSED.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived