B&B: A Guest Star Signs a Long Term Contract...

• Members

No. It isn't Betty White. LOL!

According to TV Guide, Alley Mills, formerly known as Norma on The Wonder Years, will extend her nine day stint on B&B into a long-term contract. Brad Bell says of Mills, "She's been so fantastic I couldn't let her go." Bell hints that there might be a triangle, Pamela will have a hidden past, and she'll be getting very close to Eric.

Also, I posted in another thread about Hal Linden joining the show December 19. Well, his character will be a former pimp.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG!

Great for Alley, wish Betty White would join her.

And secondly, I guess Jackie must have been a high-class hooker, huh? Could be interesting.

B&B is getting good, but they need to stop rushing SLs because they are wasting so much potential. I mean, Thorne and Taylor have already moved in together? Bell could have wrung weeks of angst and a slowly growing love story about these two. Now it just looks "too soon."

Thanks, crc.

• Members

YES!!! Loving Alley Mills as Pam and am looking SO foward to this although it's a shame because B&B is extremely great already. :D

Stephanie is best ostrocized and fighting battles - now if her sister came up close and comfortable with Eric Califronia is headed for another terrible earthquake... :lol:

Archived