Days: Stephanie Spoiler for next week

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm with Daysfan- I don't remember it that way at all. I distinctly remember Patsy stating to the press that the split personality/molestation storyline hit too close to home. Though she thought she could handle it at first & that it would be theraputic for her, it didn't work out that way & she suffered a breakdown because of it. That's why Anne Howard took over the part of Kimberly mid-storyline. Or at least, that's the way I remember it.

When she returned the second time is when she ended up leaving strictly for medical purposes, if memory serves correctly.

• Members

Thanks for clearing that up, juniorz. I remember both, but my memory wasn't being clear about when each happened. I do disagree that Kim would still be on the show today, though. After, Patsy's Kim wasn't written out, the recast was- and while the recast may or may not have been accepted, I still couldn't see Kim being a viable character for Reilly's writing regime, which is unfortunate, because she rocked.

• Members

My guess is that Stephanie was really born a boy and she has some extra junk down below.

It's a new kind of Crying Game.

After reading what AMC is up too I would believe anything...lol

But seriously...I don't give a fucky about Stephanie or her dark secret.

She could drop dead tomorrow and I wouldn't care.

I'll only be invested if this story is her swan song.

• Members

I thought for sure Patsy left for medical reasons but I am not sure. I do know that is why she hasn't returned to Days of late because she really wanted to return for years but was only brought back for short appearances. Now we don't see her at all, most likely due to her condition. I would love to have her back.

As for Stephanie, I have no idea but I am intrigued. I don't think it's molestation or her being a lesbian but who knows. I am really interested now.

• Members

Could homosexuality really be considered a "dark secret"? I'm not getting that vibe. Molestation came to mind. I don't buy that either though since Kayla raised Stephanie alone and apparently hasn't been with anyone after Steve except Shane.

I'm not interested. I don't think the character is needed. Send her packing.

• Members

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Too cute, Sweetness! I agree, the spoiler is VERY strangely worded. It almost does suggest it has to do with her hair color.

But Drew, don't you remember the rumor that circulated about three weeks ago? It said a supercouple's child, perhaps a man, would reveal that he was raped by a person of the same sex and it would bring his parents closer together. Also, the same character would come out to his grandparent (I believe) as a homosexual. Most people on this board seemed to think it was Will but perhaps the rumor was true and the show changed the gender and made the character Stephanie. to me, that's why it makes sense -- that and Stephanie's undeniably long, wild, red hair.

Archived