Days: Stephanie Spoiler for next week

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

God, if she was molested, Steve will go absolutely ballistic when he gets all his memories back and it hits him that someone stopped him from being there to protect his daughter. (Or he will when/if they stop writing him as an emotional robot).

• Members

That is true..that could be a really powerful story for S&K too....I really hope it isn't molestation though...sigh.

Maybe the spoiler is exaggerated..It's strange we haven't heard anything else about it.

However, if they are going to make it some intense memory....

It might explain why they are firing Shayna...taking the character in a new direction (while I adore Shayna and wish they could keep her, she isn't as "layered" in dramatic performances...then again, I am scared

who they will choose to replace her ...esp if they are anything like Willow!)

• Members

Me scared. Help? LOL

This could be a good story for MBE too....if the writers choose for once to play Kayla's side of

the story....

She spent all these years devoting herself completely to her daughter...only to find out

something awful happened anyway. She is going to be so hurt and feel like a failure...

• Members

Here's the rest of the spoilers from TV Guide

It's interesting how the Stephanie spoiler is worded. Is it typical for them to include a description of the person, when citing the spoiler? Strange.....

I haven't seen any rumors or spoilers about Stephanie so this is new. I'm glad that TPTB are leaving some things off the spoiler list. The main action next week looks like Bo/Hope, J&M and some S&K but I'm glad that HS is starting new stories with the Max/Mimi, Chelsea/Nick and now Stephanie stories.

I wonder who Stephanie reveals her secret to? Just the audience or a confidante like Abby?

• Members

Since when is Patsy not on the show as Kim, because of the triple-personalities? She has plainly stated countless times that she wants to come back and it's the show that hasn't obliged. I never heard this before.

Stephanie as a lesbian would be interesting. Especially with her desperation to cling to all of these hetero relationships (her parents, Max). I'm not sure if this would be the best route, but it could be interesting.

• Members

I meant back then, she left because of that whole storyline and she even came back at one point, but suffered a break down and left.

I had no idea she wanted to come back, I am just saying if that storyline hadn't been done, Pease might be on the show today, but nevermind.

• Members

Patsy left because of medical issues every time- which is why the last full time Kim wasn't Patsy. I do know that the SL hit close to home for her and that played a part in why she left, but her medical issues would have had her leave at some point anyway.

• Members

When Stephanie first came on the scene, we were told that she and EJ Wells had a past. So far, nothing touching that has been shown to us. Then we were told that Steve and Kayla are shocked that Stephanie refuses to end her friendship with EJ even knowing he is a DiMera. But, again, we haven't seen that either. I wonder if this new revelation might begin what the prior references alude to.

Archived