AMC: SOW Scoops

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LMAO at Julia Barr - love her sense of humor. "I'm going up to the attic and never coming down. Me and Bobby Martin will start a reality show!" :) :) :) haha

So that means she doesn't get killed....hell yeah! I knew they couldn't do that and not regret it!

Very interested in this woman that is haunting Zach - could it be his mom??

Most of this stuff sounds good - thanks for posting Angie!

• Members

Also check out the SOD&SOW scoops post at the same board.

THAT is why Addie Walsh should be headwriter! I can't believe Frons didn't give her the job after she pitched this story. Sounds good. Megan will f*ck it up, no doubt about it.

Also the fact that JHC mentioned Megan in every single sentence is further proof SHE IS NOT LEAVING.

Also that Frye family comment makes me think Danielle will be victim #3. She has a cycle ending in early January. I woudn't be surprised if he we hear something soon. Would they have a teen murdered?

• Members

So this is how AMC/MMT is going to do it huh? Have Bianca fall for a guy, but since he's a Transgender she's still "technically" a Lesbian. Sick b*tches. I guess it's the same way that Josh is a socially relevant storyline, that just happens to be a slap in the face to anything social relevant that Erica's abortion stood for. This story will make Bianca being gay into a mockery. Wow. I'd like to say I was surprised, but I'm not. Nor am I even phased by this. My last day is Vincent's last day, so I'm never going to get to experience the "beautifulness" of this story. Thank god.

• Members

Whoa.

Transgender storyline? This is interesting...it could be done really well. If done right, the way they are describing it as Classic AMC - then viewers may want to tune into Zarf. Hopefully he acts it out well - I know Eden will.

Is he the serial killer though? Bc if so, I can't see having a transgender being a serial killer make viewers have sympathy and admiration for transgenders. If that makes sense...

Haha - just read the Simone stuff - Terri is a hoot.

I LOVE that Tad will be crying over Terri's body in the morgue. Kudos to AMC for having the characters that were a part of Simone's life in the past come out and mourn hardcore. It isn't just a quick death exit that everyone will forget in a day.

AMC is really sounding like it'll be on a major upswing....let's just hope it plays out like that on TV!

And a new African-American character - and Frye's back (even though last year they were back, but lasted a short time) - and Dani is getting some airtime at least.

Should I be this excited??? I don't want to be disappointed.

• Members

Unfortunately it doesn't matter how they describe the story. The person who came up with it isn't writing it and the person who is is scared of writing a lesbian character, how is she going to handle a transgender character?

It wouldn't surprise me if he was the killer. OLTL's Daniel anyone?

I would actually agree that the show is on the upswing (not major, but an upswing) were it not for the Josh/Babe/JR tri. This story is a cancer for the show. Does anyone care anymore? Personally I never cared.

• Members

LMAO at Julia Barr's comment about the attic, but does she realize they are not the only one's up there. So does this mean she does not get a proper send off?

Terri Ivens, lord I love that woman and I got weepy with her talking about her final scene. D.A.M.N.I.T.

• Members

^ of course she will. That's the whole point with Bianca and her being the Sainted Queen of acceptance. So that she and Zarf can being to fall for one another, and learn to love based on acceptence and being different from the rest.

Archived