AMC: SOW Scoops

• Members

I'm almost certain now Dani will die (or maybe Derek gets her to leave so she isn't killed?). What else could possibly provide story for them? Maybe this is why TPTB were letting her go then made her stick to her contract, because they were mapping out the murder story and wanted to include her.

Add in the new AA character to be paired with JR and it's pretty clear.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

... and then Lily can say to Bianca "But after Zarf cuts off his... I mean, has surgery, you'll be alike. And when you're alike, you can get married!"

That's so McTavish. *sigh* How I have come to hate her. I hate her with the passion of a thousand burning nuns.

Thanks for yet another comming out story/ sexual confusion/ redemption. Not.

And then I saw her face ... and she's a recycler ...

• Members
Nuns AND suns. :)

To ya mutha.

Yet you're being rather generous here. I'd call her writing Thematic Regurgitation.

Zarf will fall for Bianca but it will be unrequited ultimately from what I am seeing in spoilers and what was said at SSW. How far McTravesty will take the wink-wink-nod-nod workaround line toein' using the male actor remains to be seen.

ABCD is capable of absolutely anything. But Bianca is not going straight/changing teams, imo.

From the SOD stuff it looks like Bianca's may be initially intolerant or ignorant (both of which seem out of character, imo), hence the reference to Bianca representing the perspective of the viewer (whom I am certain JH McFronsie and Addie Walsh assume to be ignorant) and through time and interaction comes to appreciate the feelings of the transgendered, along with the audience. Love is Love, despite the body and all that stuff. I have a problem with that general premise, but that's for another thread.

I think it's more ABCD: After School Special--Zarf's Confusion. Angsty self-loathing ensues. Confusion abounds. Hands Across America before it's over. Bianca makes nice-nice to the transgendered one who becomes enamored of her charms but she does not go for it (the story's always been presented as unrequited). Anything and Everything can change during the execution phase but that's how I am seeing it now.

One thing I don't really know because I am a lesbian is...would straight folks (especially those who have not engaged LGBT topics deeply) find more objectionable two women kissing onscreen or a male actor playing a transgendered woman kissing a lesbian? Some have interpreted Zarf as an out for physical love expression for Bianca because the couple wouldn't literally be same-sex and therefore easier for flyover country to tolerate (as a stepping stone to more complete same-sex representation). I see where that point of view can be argued, but I thought the very subject of transgendered-folks might in and of itself be more controversial at this point than two women macking in PV. *shrugs*

I want Bianca involved with woman who is not afraid, confused or ashamed about her desire for lesbian luuuuurve. We're still waiting AMC. It's Bianca's time...and it sounds like this is Zarf's story, not Bianca's.

PS-Kill BAM for now and forever, please. Let Bianca slut around for a while. She needs it bad!

• Members

Thanks for the love, rsmith.

You're right, but "she's a recycler" goes with the lyric to the song. heh.

And I am with you. I think this story would be great, if told by a talented, honest, creative writer. But these people aren't honest. Bianca has not had any equality whatsoever as to a just-regular (or, you know .. even healthy) ONSCREEN romance and sexual relationship; and one centered on her? Even less-than.

Binks as a propper for the latest sexually eunuched comming out story when they neglected to give her a regular romantic interest ONSCREEN and EQUAL? I have no words! I do have several transgender friends of ages 30 - 80+. One of them has a magazine for the community. You think I'll be giving them a heads-up and advocate they do a story? Um, no. This story would be great, GREAT if they had treated Bianca properly. Scr*w me once. AMC ...

*phhht* McT can take her yet-another reason not to have Binks in an Erica/Jack or Zach/Kendall (add shipper faves here) type relationship and shove it where the sun doesn't ... have a pen.

• Members

Speaking of love...I have it for these words with additional shout outs for David and Brooke. *cries*

I think everyone is the WORLD is "tell(ing) McTrash tp stop writing." Except Carruthers and Fronsie. And they prove again and again they're not listening to us.

Not Dani! People stop saying that.

• Members

I honestly believe if they were going to kill Dani, they would have made her the first victim. I want to believe that they send her away...maybe to cheerleading camp right next to the basketball camp that Reggie attends.

I'm saving my comments re: new AA or hispanic character after I see what happens to Dani (if anything) because the word 'interchangable' comes to mind.

• Members

I believe the story will go that Zarf was born with all the male parts, but he's really a woman who's a lesbian in his mind (even though he hasn't really faced it yet). Of course I think it would make more sense to make him a man who's really a woman in his mind...thus who is attracted to men. And you know actually let Bianca finally be in a romantic relationship with a non-confused 100% female who is a lesbian. Sigh.

I'm feeling that Dani will be killed off with the casting of a new African-American character ("interchangeable," as Casey pointed out) and the promise of more air-time for the Frye's + Fusion Gals being the Serial Killer's target of course. I hope that they don't do that and just have Derek send Dani off to somewhere safe.

• Members

It all sounds sick to me. Perverse. Twisted. Repulsive. Wrong. Or, a way to put LesBianca into a lesbian relationship without using a woman. Basically Frons's way of pleasing everyone which, of course, will only serve to further alienate fans. I love it. :rolleyes:

Archived