3 lbs: Discussion Thread

Toups

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't see the GA thing in it, I see more of a Nip/Tuck rip off more than anything else. Nip Tuck works because of its raunchiness and I don't think we need another medical drama again! But I guess we will be seeing more incarnations...

• Members

That hasn't been explained yet. I think they're going to keep that a mystery for awhile. He had anonymously got an MRI scan of his brain and told another doctor that it was for a patient. He asked for that doctor's opinion about the scan, telling him that this patient has been having visual hallucinations that have been getting stronger. They kinda argued over their differing evaluations and that was about it.

• Members

When I saw the promos, all I kept hearing and seeing was "3 Lbs., 3 Lbs..." I had no idea what this show was about. How shocked was I when I realized that the "3 Lbs." they were referring to was the brain! :D I'm working on my psych major right now and the psych class I'm taking this semester is on neuropsychology so it was rather cool to see a show where I actually understood what was going on.

I'm honestly not into medical dramas but this show looks pretty good so far. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived