Britney Spears file divorce.

WillenFan21

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Me too!!!! :lol:

I know every step of the Oops! coreography and can do most of the Stronger chair twirls. :P

Plus, I have Britney: The Videos, Britney in Hawaii and 40 different special Britney mags with tons of stickers.

Yes, I was am dork.

• Members

'Bout damn time.

I bet Kevin Federline will get his 15 minutes of fame (maybe a reality show contestant), and then end up on some VH1 special down the road.

Now Katie needs to leave Tom. As Whitney is leaving Bobby. And these once strong women can return to their former glory.

• Members

Count me in as one of the Britney-aholics here at SON!!

I got her CD, played the enhanced CD feature, freeze framed about 100 shots of her, and stuck them all over my locker. I would get all the teen magazines that she was in, cut all the pictures and articles out and post them over my bed.

:rolleyes: I was so sad back then. :lol:

But I have continued to be a Britney supporter through all these years!! And I am so fuggin excited with this news!! My day just gets better and better!!

And I know this may sound goofy, but a friend of mine and I are actually celebrating their divorce tonight with some pizza and the new epi. of Nip/Tuck :P

• Administrator

Dude, we were just talking about wanting Britney to divorce Kevin two weeks ago.....and now it has happened!!

Our dreams have come true!! LOL!!! :)

I knew the reports were true that she was going to get a divorce before she found out she was pregnant again.

It was 9th grade for me. LOL

Word. She's still a Goddess to me. :wub:

Same here!!

I hope this is the beginning of Britney's comeback. I miss the old Britney......the pre-KFED, Britney.

This news is so awesome for us Britney fans.

WOOHOO!!! :)

Archived