Britney Spears file divorce.

WillenFan21

• Members

Sources: CNN/Prez/TMZ.

This is from Prez:

Breaking fast!!!

Spears filed legal papers today in Los Angeles County Superior Court, citing "irreconcilable differences." In her petition, Spears asks for both legal and physical custody of the couple's two children, one-year old Sean Preston and two-month old Jayden James, with Federline getting reasonable visitation rights.

As for money, sources tell TMZ the couple, who married in Sept. 2004, has an iron-clad prenup. Not surprisingly, Spears is waiving her right to spousal support. She's also asking the judge to make each party pay their own attorney's fees.

Spears gives the date of separation as yesterday, the same day she flaunted her incredible revamped physique during a surprise appearance on David Letterman's show. Sources tell TMZ there was no single reason for Britney pulling the plug, rather, it was "a string of events."

Spears has hired powerhouse celebrity divorce lawyer Laura Wasser, who has repped a number of celebs, including Angelina Jolie, Nick Lachey and Kiefer Sutherland. We're told Reese Witherspoon and Ryan Phillippe asked Wasser to rep both of them in their split, but Wasser declined for personal reasons.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

HOLLAFUCKINGLUAH!!!!!!

Britney, what is right now? Britney, what is right now? Britney what is right now, what is right now, what it is Britney? (People who went to her Dream Within A Dream Tour will know what I'm talking about)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I love this. Britney is on her way back baby!!!!!

• Members

Looks like the shopping sprees and the Boys Night Out is all over for K-Fed... :D He's going to be a deadbeat dad of two more kids.

Here he thought he was gonna 'blow up." All he will be remembered as to me is a back up dancer that married Britney for her money, and ditched out being a responsible parent to four children.

• Members

I know that the press and the media are going to once again try to make Britney look bad, but I am glad that she made the right decision to get out of a marriage that obviously about money (on K-Fed's part).

I also hope she comes back to the music scene with a vengence.

He's probably already sniffing around someone now, looking for his next meal ticket and to plant his seed before moving on to someone else. He's not all that to look at anyways. He was considered a has-been in my book before he even decided to 'make it in the music business'.

• Members

K-Fed still gets paid, so I bet its no big deal to him.lol I never liked Britney, but I'm glad she's getting her act together and dropping her extra baggage. This year should be called, "The End of the Trainwreck marriages," first whitney drops bobby and now brit drops K-Fed.

• Members

K-Fed's been earnng himself a pretty penny appearing on WWE programming. He's been getting $15,000 per appearance (he's made a few as of late). I am sure he got an extra bonus for appearing on their PPV.

However his concerts aren't doing too well. They keep getting canceled due to "lack of interest" and low ticket sales.

• Members

Hmmm, I wonder if Britney sang this song to him:

Time is up

No more cheat n' lie

No more tears to dry

You and I, we're like so "bye-bye"

Finally

I am over you

Totally unblue

And I can hear myself saying

I am better off without you

Stronger than ever and I'm tellin' you now