Britney Spears file divorce.

WillenFan21

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm scared Shar Jackson will take K-Fed back, I hope she doesn't. I can't believe this loser is trying to get custody of the kids, he's just ridiculous. I was watching E! news today and K-Fed had a concert or whatever at the House of Blues, E!News was outside of the House of Blues to get fan reaction to K-Fed's music, and they all basically said he sucked. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

• Members

I'm not a Brit-a-holic, but I'm definitely rooting for her to come back with a vengence.

I wonder who or what made her realize she had to get rid of the scumbag? But, I'm just glad she moved so quickly.

She now looks so great and has no where to go but up!

• Members

Omg, I hope not. Shar would be so stupid to go down that path again. He's a loser!

And I seriously can't believe he's filing for sole custody of those kids. Never will he get it,

unless he can prove Brit is an unfit mother....and while she's not the best mother she clearly

loves her kids and does the best she can.

• Members

My friend actually called me and told me that earlier. Supposedly, they made a sex tape that's like 4 hours long and K-fed is threatening to sell it to the media if Britney doesn't agree to his terms in their divorce/custody battle. What a loser! I guess now his true colors are coming to light. What a shame that she had to have two kids with the schmuck before she realized what a loser he is....

• Members

I wouldn't even flinch at this loser....Britney better not give in to his demands...So what, he wants to sell a sex tape; he's still going to be a crappy father; how he thinks that Britney is just going to give him the two children for him to care for, when his sorry tail was rarely home to begin with, is beyond me. He's immature, shallow, and not much to look at. I wouldn't even bat an eyelash at that threat.

• Members

Regarding the whole sex tape, she should just say sell it, keep all the money and sign over the rights to your kids. I wish that these celebrities would learn not to make videos of their sex lives because it does come back to bite you in the ass

Archived