Six Feet Under

ClassicsSoapFan

• Members

Is anybody watching the SFU reruns on Bravo?

I don't have HBO so this is like watching a first run show for me.

I am really enjoying it.The cast really fits together well.The stories are kind of off beat and quirky.

I like how they start with a "death"!

I like the sister and Brenda,Nate's girlfriend.

Two episodes run each Monday at 8:00 central.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I loved this show. I just watched the final season on DVD, and I while I thought that it somehow lacked something, the finale just rocked and the last five minutes made my cry so hard.

My favourite seasons were season one and four. I hated Lisa so much.

My favourites were Claire, Ruth, Keith and Brenda's mom.

• 5 years later...
  • Members

Digging this thread out to show my appreciation. As with many other shows, I only ever realized how fantastic it is years after the show ended.

Each character is actually interesting and intriguing because they're all mostly screwed up, so you pretty much watch them go through their lives, make good/bad decisions while taking care of their funeral home business.

I never thought I'd like it as much as I do. wub.png

• Members

My love for this show knows no bounds. The only season I had difficulty with was Season 3, but that was because of Lisa's increased presence. A capable actress that just sucks the life out of everyone around her. The final season was such brilliantly written darkness and no one could have prepared me for the amazingness that was their finale. I mean, those last five minutes...!

Perfect.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Great show, one of the best series ever, imo. Michael C. Hall is a star there. I never recovered from its series finale, the best finale ever. I bawled like a baby and have never been able to watch it again as I start crying when it starts. I watch True Blood, but it is a disappointment from the brilliant Alan Ball.

Archived