One Life to Live Star Out: We're Not Joshing!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

WOW. You spend so much time building up a character, giving him a storyline, a family attachment, a potential love interest or two, make him a D.A., especially with a worth while actor and then this?

WOW. OLTL is REALLY just one big mess right now.

• Members

Yawn.....

Yet another actor gone to make room for Michael freakin Easton. I'd much rather watch paint dry. OLTL sucks.

I bet Rex will end up being Spensuck Buchanan's son. Then he'll have a reason to call Bo "Uncle Bo".

• Members

Do TPTB over at OLTL not realize that the majority of the fans hate John McBain and are sick of Michael Easton and the character being shoved down our throats? This reminds me of the Tico Santi storyline, but the difference is that TPTB closed the book on the Santis real fast. The John McBain Variety Mystery Hour continues on. What is so great about Michael Easton anyhow? Has he won any Emmys? I can't even remember him being nominated. Why does this show revolve around John McBain?

• Members

So true. It took me a while to like Hugh and we all know they've been throwing new characters at us right and left. Just when I start to like him, he's toast. The same thing happened with Ginger last year. I hope young, handsome, Mr. Causaubon can find a good role on another show; preferably prime time so he can "nyeh nyeh nyeh nyeh" back at ABCD.

• Members

OLTL's best hope was that Easton did walk, for whatever reason, forcing creative changes. I wasn't a big Hugh Hughes fan, but added with DG, HT, and HBS, this was NOT a good trade.

Easton did score a Daytime Emmy nomination for Port Charles AFTER it was cancelled. In a recent article, he says that this is the first time he's re-upped, and that many times he hasn't had the chance because the shows were cancelled.

OLTL is probably closer to cancellation than ABCD would publicly admit. That there is so little word about a new headwriter, and a virtual flood of newbies: Marty, Cole, Rhanda, Langston, Brittany, Miles Lawrence now, and apparently a casting call for 'Sarah', 19 - 23.

Archived