One Life to Live Star Out: We're Not Joshing!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've been in mourning since this news broke. :(

A lot of us have followed Hugh's story since he was brought on and waited patiently for him to get a story of his own. He worked so well with all the members of the cast, especially Michael Easton. The Hardy Boyz! How ironic eh?

The writing stinks - DH took the story straight from the newspaper. No creativity there!

Now I here there are rumors re: his true parentage. If they decide to take back Paige & Spencer and his parents just to give it to someone else who is still on the canvas, then his death is in vain. He saved John's a** by putting his reputation and job on the line so John could find the gun. Payback???

They dangled the carrot in front of us and swiped it away.

UGHHHHHH.... :angry:

Josh is doing a play off Broadway - it opens in November. I, too, hope another show picks him up. I'll switch. OL TL has been giving us reason after reason to change the channel.

• Members

Eh. Higley probably had no say. Yeah she sucks but this was really Frons decision. He is the one who has final say in contracts and who stays and who goes. Another reason that shows that Higley had no say was how she was building towards a Hugh/Kelly/Kevin triangle. That was in the fall spoilers but it looks like that story was totally scraped at the last minute when they got word that ME resigned.

• Members

You know there was a rumor a while back that Frankie was prepared to cut ME lose because of his big salary demands and Frons big-footed him. It's plausible I guess, but Frankie never has exhibited spine like that previously.

I think there should just be a standing head on SON: One Life to Live Star Out and we can fill it in on a daily basis.

It really is annoying that they dump characters right and left and then bring in a slew of newbies.

Archived