Y&R: Amazing November Sweep Teasers!

• Members

http://www.theyoungandtherestless.com/spec...etail_2316.html

Lauren, still plagued by worries of Sheila, struggles to deal the stress of being a new mother.

Victor and Nikki, suspicious that Jack may indeed be the owner of Jabot, enlist Michael's help to keep an eye on his dubious business dealings.

Jack remains determined to keep the secret of his ownership of Jabot hidden from both the authorities and from Victor, while Ashley worries Jack's manipulations may be endangering Jabot.

Katherine is plagued by disturbing nightmares that open up painful memories from her past – and from her history with Jill.

Dru and Neil risk arrest as their alibis begin to unravel, but they are soon faced with even bigger concerns when suspicion falls on Devon. Meanwhile, Devon faces a crisis when his attempts to have cochlear implant surgery are postponed.

William and Jill's attraction grows as they take their relationship to the next level, while a determined Gloria schemes to capture William's affections for herself.

Billy's irresponsible behavior and ensuing departure from Genoa City spark a conflict between Jill and Kay.

Colleen fights feelings of jealousy when Professor Korbel begins working closely Victoria. Meanwhile, Brad grows suspicious of the professor's interest in Victoria's art world connections and hires J.T. to investigate him, leading to a clash between J.T. and Colleen.

As Phyllis's due date approaches, tension erupts between Phyllis, Jack and Sharon over Jack's impulsive business decisions.

Paul faces a crisis of conscience when Michael hires him to investigate Brad, drawing him back into the cover-up of Brad's secret past.

Jack and Sharon continue with their romantic relationship despite tension and stress caused by altercations with Phyllis, as well as Carmen's murder investigation.

Amber Moore arrives in Genoa City with a mysterious agenda.

More Fall Teasers to come next week...

BTW it's going to be an amazing month because Carmen the dramatic LOSER is GONE.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I knew that Devon's flare up at Carmen would put him on the List of Suspects regarding Carmen...So far, it's the obvious: Dru, Neil, Devon...with the possibilities of Lily, and Jack. All these people will have some sort of heated confrontation with Carmen next week.

I called it from Friday's show, that Adrian Korbel and Victoria would be getting closer, which would spurn Colleen to start becoming jealous. I say that the professor could have been the one that took the portfolio, or someone that is close to him.

I'm sorry, I like Michael and all, but he needs to be busted for his dirty deeds instead of always being hired to bust someone else's.

And I hope I'm smelling the END of Jack and Sharon. If push comes to shove, Sharon will lose out to Jack's quest to hold on to control of Jabot and NVP...

• Members

Dru Rocks, why would you think that? I think it looks like Billy is going to die. First she's tormented by memories from her past, then Billy suffers the consequences of wreckless behavior, hello...Porche anyone?! But I don't see how it could ignite the fued with Katherine, this'll be interesting to watch. I'm just glad they are getting a storyline finally.

Victoria is trying to steal yet another man from Colleen, I hope Colleen lets her have it again. I have a feeling Professor Korbel (and Jana) are involved in the reliquary, but I hope they are still good. He is the best looking man to hit Genoa City in YEARS and we need to keep him. Plus he has chemistry with Colleen which JT does not.

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Oct 16 2006, 07:46 PM)

Dru Rocks, why would you think that? I think it looks like Billy is going to die. First she's tormented by memories from her past, then Billy suffers the consequences of wreckless behavior, hello...Porche anyone?!

Billy's irresponsible behavior and ensuing departure from Genoa City spark a conflict between Jill and Kay.

It says nothing about him suffering consequences.

• Members

:huh:When did Victoria steal a man from Colleen? JT wasn't even dating her when Victoria had the one nighter with him. He was with Mackenzie and Colleen was the one trying to steal him. Now she has JT like she always wanted. The professor is not Colleen's man. Something has to belong to you before someone else can steal it from you. ;)

DruRocks, thanks for the teasers. :D

• Members

Billy is not going to be killed. They would never do that to Jill again. It was a huge mistake to kill Phillip III -- totally ruined Kay and Jill -- that's why Jill and John were reunited -- so that she could have another child. Poor Billy-wood sorry to see the actor go. Was excited about having the character back. Maybe DT will return to the role.

Archived