RW/RR Challenge - THE DUEL!

King

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think these Challenges come on WAY too often. I feel like I just watched this 2 weeks ago. Its the same people from the last one. I hate the new rules as its too predictable and its friends picking friends. Boring.

What is up with MTV moving this to Thursday. They f=cked up their entire primetime schedule. This is Thurs, True Life is Tues, Made on Mon. Im guessing RW is now Wedn. WHY? They should have left things as is.

The Tina and Beth drama was dumb. Why the hell were they even fighting. It seemed pointless and made no sense. When Tina took a swing, I thought there she goes eliminating herself.

Beth vs Everyone else though is hilarious. I used to hate Beth for the longest time but she's the underdog and I find it so funny how they all hate her. They talk about her and build her up to be so evil and vindictive but I dont see it. They blow things way out of proportion and she has a reputation that she cant ever erase. People that dont even know her come on hte challenge hating her. I wonder how much editing has to do with what we see and if its really as bad there.

I love Diem and glad she's on this challenge. I was so proud of her bc what she did was very courageous. I felt for her and that was a huge step. I think she's gorgeous and an inspiration.

Love Kenny. That's my man and Im rooting for him. I think he's hilarious and good looking to boot.

Wes is still a cocky arrogant bastard. Great body though

HATE Tyle with a passion. Stupid arrogant prick. He went from saying everybody loved him to everyone hates him. Yeah, they do. He's such a b-tch and I was hoping he'd get eliminated soon. Hopefully that happens within the next 2 weeks. Simply can not stand him at all

• Members

The Diem moment was AWESOME. I love that girl. I'ved loved her from daaaay ONE. She rocks.

Beth drama is always hilarious. I for one love Beth. She's such a good reality person. I think Tina is a BEAST. And I'm sick of her obnoxiousness.

I love the Key West Kids and Nehemiah!

• Members

I enjoyed it. Definitely too soon, though, but I'm watching anyway.

I officially hate Tina again. This girl has absolutely no life whatsoever. She obviously lives to do the RW/RR thing. It's so pathetic.

I love Beth so much, it hurts. The way that little hoes like Kina and Jodi immediately rag on her (please tell me their reasons for not liking her...), it's so hard not to love Beth. I think its ridiculous that Kina said that Beth makes herself out to be the target/victim. WTF. When everyone said that they want to take Beth out, that makes Beth the TARGET, you frickin idiot! I hope Beth goes far.

KENNY! Still oh so sexy and oh so charming. I love him to death. I want him and Beth to win this thing, even though I know they won't.

This challenge is definitely missing some true veterans. I'm aching for the likes of Veronica, Rachael, etc. They keep these things interesting. Not idiots like Kina, Jodi, and Casey. And I'm not a Diem fan either. Of all the females competing, I only like Beth, Aneesa, Robin, and Paula, and the latter three run hot and cold with me anyway (Aneesa jumps on the Beth-hate train too much; Robin isn't too bad, just annoying sometimes; Paula's great so long as she's sober). I like most of the guys. I dont like Brad or Wes, and sometimes CT gets a little bastardish, but the rest are great.

• Members

I caught the rerun - it was good.

I got tired of the Fresh Meat stuff and honestly don't remember Diem that well. Loved her little moment though - and I'm pulling for her! She's amazing.

Kenny is so hot and I love that guy.

Tyler is such a [!@#$%^&*]. Always has been, always will be. John sucks too though - so either one of them leaving didn't affect me much.

Haha - oh Tina. Honestly that punch was lame - sure you made contact, but Beth put up her defense before you could really land a good, solid punch. Your punch was definitely not worth the money...it was pretty lame actually.

Oh and I can't stand Wes - never could. He's nasty and cocky as hell....he has ZERO reason to be so cocky.

• Members

I am just glad that Tonya isn't around. I hated Veroniho and Rachel but I kinda miss them right now. I miss the true veterans but I don't want people on there that are older than me. (That means people like Eric, Mark and Beth). I used to hate Derrick but I love him now.

• Members

I like that they got rid of the team things. So now it seems to be really up to the individual players. I don't really know who I'm rooting for yet. The first episode gave me even more of a reason to not like Tyler. I'm not a huge fan of John, but I don't think he should have taken out his friend, whether they wanted to see it or not.

I don't like MTV's primetime schedule either. I was so used to everything (Challenges, RW, Laguna Beach) on Mondays and Tuesdays. The Wednesdays and Thursdays are throwing me off. It also means I have to choose between shows now because of things on other networks.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members
281x211.jpg

Hey everyone if you want to find out how Tina really feels about punching Beth and losing out on this challenge, well nows your chance. Hot off the interview tail of Miss Davetta Sherwood, comes TV's next biggest addiction...reality tv star Tina from Real World/Road Rules.

She'll be taking your questions, comments, so all you have to do is tune in to The Dj QT & The Dj Carly Show this Thursday December 7th at 7pm-9pm EST. Log on to http://takeoff.to/wbvr to listen. Not working? There's also another way you can hear it, drag the LISTEN LIVE into MusicMatch, WinAmp, or iTunes. Just click play.

Want to ask Tina something? Log on to our myspace page and we'll ask her live on the air. Go to www.myspace.com/djqtdjcarly

Archived