The Saga Of Tara Reid's Boobs

Rhiannon

• Members

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Actress Tara Reid, whose botched breast surgery made her a Hollywood laughingstock two years ago, underwent additional surgery to repair the damage, according to a report in Us Weekly.

In an interview released on Wednesday, the "American Pie" actress told the magazine she had surgery last month to reduce the scarring on her breasts and to even out her stomach after cosmetic surgery in 2004.

Reid unwittingly exposed the disastrous results when she posed for pictures at a November 2004 party and her dress strap fell down.

"I was on Web sites as having the ugliest boob job in the world. I was devastated," Reid, 30, told the magazine.

Reid said the surgery hurt her professionally and personally.

"Guys I was dating would be like, 'What's wrong with them? They look really bad. You know, you should really get them fixed.' So embarrassing, I mean, you definitely had to turn off the lights. And then there was my stomach."

Reid said she had liposuction on her stomach at the same time because she wanted "a six pack."

"But it went all wrong. My stomach became the most ripply, bulgy thing."

She told Us Weekly it took her two years to regain her confidence and trust another cosmetic surgeon to sort out the problems.

"I couldn't wear a bikini. I lost a lot of work. I lost my confidence," she said. "This was a nightmare I lived through."

http://today.reuters.com/news/articlenews....C2_peopleNews-4

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This was back in like 94-95 if I'm not mistaken. I think they had been dating for like a year when she ended up getting the dayplayer gig on DAYS as Ashley, the homeless girl who befriend's runaway(and later to learn, pregnant) Sami.

Not sure how or why they broke up(probably whored around to get the "American Pie" movie.

Archived