DAYS: September 22, 2006 Promo

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have to say that from what brief apperance I saw from Brandon on GH, he didn't do a bad job, granted he never really had a big role on GH, but I think he would work as a Shawn Recast. Maybe Im a little more open minded about it, because im not a long time viewer, but i hope everyone will give him a chance.

• Members

I'm really looking forward to the new Shawn. My opinion... I don't see how Brandon can do a bad job as a re-cast. Because honestly Jason isn't the greatest actor.

I don't know what the big deal is anyway when people say Jason is the only Shawn. People were upset when KS left too and now many of those looove Martha. So I say, just give this guy a fair chance. By that I mean more then a few episodes. I think it was Farah who posted that Brandon's first scenes/episodes were being shot in a rush since they had to tape more scenes due to the hiatus. So it was even harder for him being the new guy and all.

• Members

He looked and seemed pretty good. I like the look he has and he fits well with Martha and Kyle and should fit well with nuPhilip.

I hope he is good. He is getting alot of praise so I hope it's true. I can't wait for next week. I agree Brandon has an advantage because Jason was not very good acting-wise.

JSF-I hope you are joking because there is no use for Mimi. The character is ruined and the Farah stinks. Just because her hair looks better does not mean we have to erase all her suckiness :lol: .

• Members

Sorry guys, it's no joke. I honestly LOVE Mimi's new hair. And the new makeup...Mimi doesn't look like a whore anymore and I truly believe the character is easily redeemable because of it. !@#$%^&*] actually looks human again, which means she could be HUGE on this show, if done right.

But I have to say it again--THE HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

• Members

I think it's funny. You made me laugh. But like I said I do agree with you. Mimi is fun except for her lack of being able to tell the truth if she thinks it will ruin her. I mean, even in a court of law, you don't have to testify against yourself....so I think that means you shouldn't be held accountable if you don't blurt out the truth if it's harmful to you either. But there were other ways Mimi could have got the truth out without any implications to herself.

• Members

I hope the new Shawn does well.

However I would have prefered to see Jason play the reveal episode and then do the switch. He could have stayed to shoot one or two more days, and there would have been no problem.

It was like when Tamara Braun left GH right before it she saw that Michael was alive, they (GH) had Jennifer Bradford do the reveal and the scene was not the same. It wasn't that Jennifer was bad, it was just that so much time had gone into the storyline that the actress who invested the most should have done it. Just my two cents.

• Members
Yes, I belive this would have been a problem. His contract ended on the day he left. You can't just extend it for another day just because... It was his choice to leave and he kind of made it clear what his opinion is about the show. I think it's only fair that he leaves when he's supposed to so another actor who actually wants to be on the show could have that chance.

About farah. The color of her hair is a lot better then the lighter version. I usually like her different styles, but I don't think it's that pretty when it's too short and like glued to her head, hehe. I like her hair best when it's a little bit longer, to her shoulders or something. Brown or blonde doesn't matter then.

Just to pics a few. She looks lovely on both these pics.

ff9sh0.th.jpg 25746og1.th.jpg

Archived