Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soap Opera Network Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GH: Monday

Featured Replies

  • Member

Oh god, I felt like crying today. Those scenes were beyond powerful. Greg and Becky better get recognition for this story. They truly were the highlights of the show and are delivering their best performances ever. My heart broke when Lucky was screaming Liz's name and then collapsed by the door.

As much as I hate this, I'm happy that she left him bc this needed to happen. If she stayed, she would only be enabling him. Hopefully now this will be a wakeup call and he will check himself into a rehab center and actively work to fix himself and then fight hard to win her back. I wish she would tell him about hte baby but I understand and respect why she hasnt.

That little troll, Maxie just needs to stay away. I cant beleive she was smiling when she found out she destroyed their marriage. What nerve of her to just let herself into their home. She's beyond pathetic

  • Replies 26
  • Views 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member

Maxie is a ho bag. THe fact that she gets off on destroying a marriage is deplorable. Apparently she never learned what self respect is. If I was Liz, I would !@#$%^&*] slap her. I too, am glad that Liz left. She's better off without him.

  • Member

Kinda of off topic, but did Lulu go through with the abortion? Did Frons get his fetus and an abortion too? :rolleyes:

I might have to get clips of the LnL scenes. They sound heartbreaking. I've always been a big fan. :)

  • Member

Vaughn deserves an Emmy!!!!

That was devastating... I got weepy (and I NEVER get weepy). :(

  • Member

Damn.

I watched Friday's show, which was actually REALLY good (no, I'm not smoking anything ... lol).

So yeah ... did Lulu get the abortion?

  • Author
  • Member
Kinda of off topic, but did Lulu go through with the abortion? Did Frons get his fetus and an abortion too? :rolleyes:

I might have to get clips of the LnL scenes. They sound heartbreaking. I've always been a big fan. :)

Yes Lulu had the abortion. I was hoping she'd give birth but GH is known for killing babies. At least this way was original for them

oh the LnL scenes were just wow. Those scenes were intense and its about time they got a story this good. As a fan you will hate and love them. You will hate to see them as a couple disintegrate but will love the scenes for how well they were acted. I'd definetly recommend checking them out

  • Member

Damn. Lulu did go through with it. Wow.

  • Member

Anyone notice the lack of makeup in the Sam/Ric/Sonny scenes?

Mo looked all sweaty and greasy.

  • Member

She went through with it? Awesome. Props to GH.

I still fear DiLu's fetus will turn up in 30 years too.

  • Member

Definate props to GH for showcasing a woman's choice.

I caught some of GH while in the doctor's office. WTF is Sonny's problems? His ass needs to be shot up w/ meds to calm his hyper ass down.

  • Administrator

I was half paying attention, but do we know for sure she had the abortion? Could Lulu be lying?

  • Member
I still fear DiLu's fetus will turn up in 30 years too.

If McTavish gets the headwriting job at GH, you know it! lol ;)

GH went through with the abortion? wow. I wasn't expecting that.

  • Member
I was half paying attention, but do we know for sure she had the abortion? Could Lulu be lying?

Well, is ABCD stupid enough to go there again? We know they are, LOL, but I dunno if that's a can of worms that even they'd be willing to open this soon.

From what I've read, it sounds like she really did go through with it. Unless the Q's somehow got their hands on Greg Madden's DVD, and paid a doctor to repeat Josh with the DiLu fetus. :blink:

  • Member

Lulu went through with the abortion. Props to GH with seeing the whole storyline through, and every single actor involved did a spectacular job. Tracy and Luke were amazing, and Luke with Lulu broke my heart. She's the reason he's going to go forward to bring Laura back; he's really beginning to see just how badly she misses and needs her mother, and so he will, as he told Robin, give himself some hope again just to try to help his daughter.

I'm so glad they showed that music montage from Friday's show again; it was just as powerful the second time.

  • Member

I was thinking that they would not have Lulu have the abortion and instead, have Liz have the abortion. You don't see very many married women have abortions and what great TV it would make. Not that Lulu's story wasn't great, because it certainly was and I see Emmy in her future. I just don't see GH having two abortions at the same time.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.