Y&R: CRAZY Dru SPOILER!

• Members

I love a strong, fiesty and indepent Dru. Cutting up some !@#$%^&*]es clothes? That's high school. Dru would've put the knife in Carmen's back and made sure she didn't break a nail.

I wonder if LML is a woman hater. Or just a hater of strong females who aren't compromised so routinely.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hailcy8.gif to your insight! I've been saying this all along. All the women have become weak since she came on. The only one with some balls is Gloria. :rolleyes: Dru following Neil around spying and now getting slapped with a B&E after she breaks in and destroys Carmen's wardrobe? <_< That's something I'd expect Colleen to do, not Dru.

• Members

I surpised at Dru letting Neil treat her like something under his shoes. She kick him to the curve,

Carmen knows that she is coming between Neil and Dru and she enjoying it, Lilly helped to break up her parents marriage now she going back to her husband who was not raised by his slut of a mother Phyllis.

Whe does Dru planned on going back to her apartment?

• Members

Dru had me rolling when she pouted her lips at Carmen when Carmen said to take a picture without the champagne glass: "WHY....this is a paaartay"

I'm sorry, but Neil has treated her like such crap; and then wants to get an attitude because he got put on blast for spending too much unnecessary time with Carmen. All Neil cares about is hustling Dru out the door so that the focus be taken off him. It's his fault that Dru is a complete shambles. Instead of being an adult, he stomps, pouts and puts down Dru; and practically enjoys doing it in the presence of Carmen; yet he wants to get on his little soap box and preach to others about how to treat one another. Brother better get his head checked, because he's about to not only lose Carmen, he's going to be the fool that pushed Dru into the arms of someone that might actually show her love.

• Members

Yeah...um...I want a Winters divorce. It's taken me a long time to say that, but that's what I want. I have never wanted a divorce soo much aside from Abe and Lexie (and it pains me considering they are the only examples of black love on daytime period)...I want a Winters Divorce now. That is the SECOND time Neil has manhandled Dru in a week and I am fed up.

However, Dru was hilarious in that scene.

Archived