PSNS: Spoilers

R!ck

• Members

There is no way that JER threw that in because of a recent poll. The Luis and Sheridan kiss was taped weeks ago and probably written well before that. JER doesn't give 2 cents about any poll anywhere and nothing on the show is going to change because of what happens in polls especially polls that people can vote over and over.

What jackpot did JER hit with Lucy because it sure wasn't the ratings jackpot which is what Passions needs to be going after since their ratings suck. JER has actually lost some of the Foah and the Shuis fans because of Lucy without picking up enough new viewers to compensate for the Foah fans, the Shuis fans, and the other fans that he's lost this year and last. Unfortunately for Passions, JER hasn't hit any jackpots lately and the ratings show it. :rolleyes:

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Rion, I disagree. Paloma and Roberto are NEVER on together and they do, like, NOTHING together. Which is why you'll probably NEVER see Palberto banners or people using cutesy couples names for them. Paloma and roberto, as a couple, are just filler material.

That said, I disagree with the claim that Lucy and Jaresa have done nothing for ratings. "Passions" finally hasn't gone "down" for quite some time. It's holding its own. That's a good thing.

And jadestar, in case you didn't notice, you and I AGREE that JER wouldn't rewrite based on a poll. That's my point. I think he wanted to write Lucy as a filler couple to bide his time, but a problem happened when the Lucy banners and discussion avalanched "Passions" and soap opera message boards. (Nets and writers and actors check those you know). My whole point is, I doubt JER realized it would go this far. With the soap mags calling Lucy "hot" and with all this buzz around them. So all that buzz is why he's bringing this stupid Shuis kiss -- to bring fans back to reality and put them in their place.

• Members

I doubt Luis/Fancy is going to end so fast. Please, they have to milk the Fancy/Luis/Sheridan triangle for all it's worth. You know JER loves his triangles.

I think now Luis will see Fancy with Noah and become jealous; hence, the Noah/Fancy/Luis triangle will pick up again.

In short, there will be 3 triangles:

Noah/Fancy/Luis

Luis/Sheridan/Chris

The first two will fizzle out, and the Fancy/Luis/Sheridan triangle will remain because it causes the most drama.

1st Luis has to 'win' Fancy away from Noah. Then, Chris' secrets will be revealed. Yada yada...the aunt-niece combo involved in a triangle.

It's been the blueprint since early Rome episodes. First the focus was on Noah's jealousy in Rome; Sheridan was seen barely. Once they returned to Rome, Sheridan had to focus on 'Lancy' and become jealous. Now, Noah is coming back after a hiatus, so we get to see both of the significant others at the same time.

Archived