AMC: Megan Mctavish's E-mail Doesn't Work/Is She Gone?/Sweeps (Merged Threads)

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What did Cowudders say?

Anyway, I think both Cowudders and Burke are horrible. The late Jackie Babbin, Felicia Mini Behr and Francesca James were the show's best friends. Burke just seemed like a ditz, while Carruthers is a ditz who thinks she's smarter than she is, and then makes herself look even more foolish by trying to prove that she isn't -- hence all of her dumbass comments and quotes. :rolleyes:

• Members

I read a RUMOR on this board that McTavish has renewed her contract. :angry: That better not be true. If AMC ever wants to improve in the ratings and gain back fans, then they need a new HW and producer. I am still hoping that in the next few months we will be getting an announcement that the hack is gone. I think her contract is up around April so maybe we will here something then.

• Members

I agree that Carruthers needs to go as much as McT does. I'm hoping McT is still out in April and Carruthers will soon follow. My fear, though, is that Frons will still make dumbass decisions and let go more vets regardless of who is producing or writing the show.

• Members

I think that even with a new headwriter AMC will still have some problems as long as Frons and Carruthers are there. I do think that a stronger, more character driven HW can make some of the storylines work that Frons wants. Mctavish is just such a horrible and weak writer that replacing her would be a step in the right direction for AMC, IMHO.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived