AMC:Fall Preview

• Members

These are on the net via various websites. So I just choose one source.

Fall Previews from SID

http://p206.ezboard.com/fbabeandbiancafanf...picID=759.topic

Greg's Killer Revealed:

Viewers will find out who killed Greg. McTavish says the consequences of the murder won't end with the reveal. The mystery "suddenly put relationships into new places. It's not just a whodunit" she says, adding that Kendall, Zach, Dixie, Tad and a bunch of others will continue to suffer as the investigation continues into October. As a result of the violence, "very important things happen in our love stories."

Will Dixie Find Kate?

Tad and Dixie may never locate their daughter. "Dixie's journey is really getting to a crisis point with finding this child. We may or may not get a line on that child." JR will stay sober, but when he won't open up to his wife about his anguish over his family, it's possible that Babe will strengthen her bond with Josh. "We've seen for a long time the attraction." says the headwriter. "Emotional intimacy can be as dangerous as an affair."

The Slaters his hard times:

"When Zach has to be apart from Kendall b/c this is one of the ways they hope not to get convicted for this murder, there is a vacuum. And Kendall turns to Ryan. The questions is how much?" Meanwhile, Spike's dad may take some interest in his recent houseguest. "There is a deep friendship building between Ryan and Annie, and I always feel one of the best ways to start a love story is friendship." McTavish says. "So I wouldn't rule it out."

Celebrations, Memorials and Sparks:

Fans can look forward to a possible budding romance between Erin and Jamal, Di and Aidan and Amanda and Jonathan! In addition, Colby's sweet 16 party in September and an appearance by teen sensation Jesse McCartney (ex JR) will provide a spectacle contrasted by a subtle tribute episode on the fifth anniversary of 9/11. "On Monday, 9/11, we're going to do a sort of time-out-of-time show. It's not going to be about 9/11, but it's a little special show. It will be very poignant, very moving." Current storylines will continue, but the feel of the eppy will differ from the rest of that week. "I don't want to call it a memorial b/c it's not. It's a real eppy and things really happen. It just has a tone that we felt was appropriate for that day.

--------------------------------------------------------

SOD Fall Preview

http://p206.ezboard.com/fbabeandbiancafanf...picID=757.topic

We're going to have some big reveals this fall, " promises HW MMT. "Relationships are at stake...Secrets are kept...People make love with other people..."

Murder Most Foul: We will learn who put Dr. Madden in the ground. We're not waiting for November sweeps.

Bianca's Return:Her s/l is still being finalized, but expect Binks to be front-and-center when she comes home on 10/11.

Zach/Kendall/Ryan: They love each other passionately, but when Zach has to be apart from Kendall, she turns to Ryan.

JR/Babe/Josh: There is a bond in the [Chandler] marriage that is missing, where JR opens his heart to Babe and tells her his feelings. And then you have Josh, who does open his heart to Babe...Emotional intimacy can be as dangerous as an affair.

Jack/Erica/Jeff: Jeff & Erica's journey to help Josh [may] lead to the flare-up of a long-buried chemistry. Jack & Erica love each other deeply, but one of them is going to have to start putting the marriage first.

Tad/Dixie: Tad may be letting the bitterness about missing Kate turn him into someone that we've never seen Tad be. Dixie is really getting to a crisis point with finding this child.

Adam/Krystal: There's a big thing coming that I don't want to give away...their love story deepens just as something happens that threatens it.

Jamie/Julia: They are trying to keep it casual. There will be complications if one or the other starts feeling love, [but] they don't feel entitled to it.

Lily/Jonathan/Amanda: The stalking of Lily will come to a very exciting, scary conclusion. Amanda is actively working to put Jonathan & Lily together while she, herself, is falling in love with Jonathan.

Di/Aidan/Erin/Jamal: Di & Aidan are just beginning; that could go either way. Erin may find that another man may be right for her: Jamal. I don't want to say that Erin & Aidan are done.

David: David doesn't take rejection well. Watch for him to do some new & dastardly things.

Colby/Sean/Sydney: Don't miss Colby's Sweet 16 on September 8 & 12. There's some big trouble, and we'll see another side of Sean.

Brooke: She is very involved with Jamie & Julia, and when Tad is going through this terrible time, she is his friend & confidante.

Annie/Emma: There was a picture of Emma in Madden's stack. What that means, you will find out. Annie's friendship with Ryan could turn into a love story.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ryan/Annie what a bore. she and ryan will finally be 2gether? didn't she just come on the show? vague previews at best. anything can happen and who knows who will wind up with whom when all is said and done!LOL Rendall still has as good a chance as anyone and i for one will root them on no matter what is quoted in magazines!!!! Go Rendall!

• Members

Ok I'm STILL going with what I've said all along - that Julia killed Madden - and then Jamie/Julia will be the couple that gets f'ed up - along with Zendall and Dixie/Tad, etc. etc.

But what's up with the Krystal/Adam scoop - it sounds like maybe this murderer reveal might shake them up too? Hopefully it is interesting...

I'm wondering what this 9/11 eppy is all about....First, if it isn't a special episode, then why split up the Sweet 16 party eppys? What is going on in the show currently that could even be some sort of special tribute...everything going on in the show is about murder, lying, and deceit...so I don't understand - I'm curious to see.

I'm very curious about Bianca's storyline...it better be good....seriously.

• Members

Julia killing Madden would make sense if there was a reason to setup Zach and Dixie. She would frame Zach because she doesn't like him (because of Maria and that when she came on to Zach he rejected her). But I don't know why she would frame Dixie. Also, she could not have done it by herself. So if she is the one, I would include Del because muscles were needed.

Now Di would have no problem framing Dixie. So maybe it is Del and Di. Di wants to get Kate back for Tad's sake ONLY. She wants Dixie to pay for all of the lies and pain that she caused her family by staying away. Not to mention Dixie, coming back ruined her chances with Tad. Di and Del are whole brother and sister and maybe he doesn't think that much of Dixie either. As for Zach, they may not hate him, but they have no use for him.

• Members

See, I don't think Julia would have needed anyone else with her - she's tough and as long as he was drugged and passed out - she could move him. Remember - she WAS known as the karate queen when she came back on. She's already killed a man too...

I really hope the writers don't make Di be the killer...that will be the 3rd time they'll have to write a way to redeem her character and make everyone like her again. First was impersonating Dixie - Second was keeping the secret that Dixie was alive...surely they won't do it a 3rd time.

I'm so confused though too why the killer would need to frame Dixie, if they were torturing Madden FOR Dixie's sake by trying to find her kid...unless they want the kid for themselves - or like you said, only likes Tad...but still who could that be?

All I know is the killer better be someone we know - I don't want a new character to come on as the killer ---it'd be a total letdown.

• Members

Maybe the rumors of Thorston Kaye leaving are true and Zach is the killer. :P

It sounds like mostly the same stories that are playing out now. More Tad/Dixie/Zach/Kendall/Ryan, which I wouldn't mind if Dixie and Kendall were really torn between the 2 men in their lives. I don't understand how Dixie & Tad could treat each other so badly and I never did get Zach's motives for most of his actions anyway.

Dixie & Tad had better find their kid in the end. Otherwise, the whole story is pointless!

Spare me Ryan/Blandie getting any closer. She needs to either die or leave town.

Did McT bring Jeff back to break up Jack & Erica? Is that the real reason for the Unabortion story? I wish Jeff would date Brooke instead.

Krystal is obviously pregnant and won't know who the father is. Like daughter, like mother.

The 9/11 episode sounds weird. Why not just write a special episode about the 5-year anniversary? I'm not looking forward to some special episode that will supposedly advance plot while paying tribute to 9/11.

How soon before McT's work stops airing? Does anyone have a timeline?

• Members

Nah, in all of my years in watching soaps the person first accused and/or arrested for the murder is never the murderer. Also, if Zach did do it, he would not hit Tad on the head to stop him from leaving PA. Therefore assuring that he (Tad) would testify against Zach.

• Members

Pretty much agreed 100%. One reason the stories sound so vague and samey may be because McT is on her way out... That's all I cna think of.

And agreed about Jeff--how much better would it be if Erica only falls for Jeff out of envy when she sees Brooke and hims tart dating, then just having Erica turn to Jeff over Josh. (and ultimately I think I'd like to see Brooke with Jeff... Or maybe with a younger man? Come on, it would at least give some interest to her objections over Julia/Jamie if she found herself in a similar situation--and Julia Barr is hot and could pull it off)

E

E

• Members

Murder Most Foul: We will learn who put Dr. Madden in the ground. We're not waiting for November sweeps.

Translation: The murder reveal sucks thus it doesn't even warrant being done in sweeps.

Bianca's Return:Her s/l is still being finalized, but expect Binks to be front-and-center when she comes home on 10/11.

Translation: Bianca's return story hasn't even been written yet. There is no story. Everyone, including Eden, is lying through their teeth. I guarantee it. Syndey Penny and Cady McClain both raved about the stories awaiting them and then admitted later they had no idea what they were.

Zach/Kendall/Ryan: They love each other passionately, but when Zach has to be apart from Kendall, she turns to Ryan.

Translation: What happened this week? Repeats over and over all fall. zzzzzzzzzzzz

JR/Babe/Josh: There is a bond in the [Chandler] marriage that is missing, where JR opens his heart to Babe and tells her his feelings. And then you have Josh, who does open his heart to Babe...Emotional intimacy can be as dangerous as an affair.

Translation: Jacob Young is running for his life.

Jack/Erica/Jeff: Jeff & Erica's journey to help Josh [may] lead to the flare-up of a long-buried chemistry. Jack & Erica love each other deeply, but one of them is going to have to start putting the marriage first.

Translation: Jack is a bad bad man.

Tad/Dixie: Tad may be letting the bitterness about missing Kate turn him into someone that we've never seen Tad be. Dixie is really getting to a crisis point with finding this child.

Meh, sounds okay.

Adam/Krystal: There's a big thing coming that I don't want to give away...their love story deepens just as something happens that threatens

You don't want to give it away? How f*cking stupid do you think we are? Everyone with two brain cells knows Krystal is pregnant. A Who's the Daddy story....how originial.

Jamie/Julia: They are trying to keep it casual. There will be complications if one or the other starts feeling love, [but] they don't feel entitled to it.

Translation: I'm too lazy to write an actual story.

Lily/Jonathan/Amanda: The stalking of Lily will come to a very exciting, scary conclusion. Amanda is actively working to put Jonathan & Lily together while she, herself, is falling in love with Jonathan.

Translation: The Terry/Lily story comes to a predictable, laughable conclusion. Jonathan, like all Laverys is God. Jack is a bad bad man.

Di/Aidan/Erin/Jamal: Di & Aidan are just beginning; that could go either way. Erin may find that another man may be right for her: Jamal. I don't want to say that Erin & Aidan are done.

Translation: We're waiting to see what the focus groups tell us to do.

David: David doesn't take rejection well. Watch for him to do some new & dastardly things.

Translation: David is a bad bad man. So is Jack.

Colby/Sean/Sydney: Don't miss Colby's Sweet 16 on September 8 & 12. There's some big trouble, and we'll see another side of Sean.

There's big trouble alright. This story and the "actors" in it.

Brooke: She is very involved with Jamie & Julia, and when Tad is going through this terrible time, she is his friend & confidante.

Translation: I'm lying about Brooke, just like I did in every single preview I've given since I began in 2003. This is what Brooke did THIS WEEK.

Brooke will become to Jamie/Julia what Jack is to Jon/Lily. They will destroy her. It's already begun. Jack is a bad bad man.

Annie/Emma: There was a picture of Emma in Madden's stack. What that means, you will find out. Annie's friendship with Ryan could turn into a love story.

She's Kate. Because Megan isn't creative enough for her NOT to be Kate. Annie and Ryan could turn into a love story...unless they get Rebecca Budig back. And then the great love story of Rylee may continue *barf*

Archived