Y&R:Colleen Spoiler/Rumor

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't like it, because she is a healthy weight, not too thin and not overweight. It would just reaffirm the whole "girls need to be stick thin" unhealthy attitude that seems to be dominating the world at the moment. I want to see Colleen at this weight with a boyfriend and a life and without the "I"ll only be happy if I'm a size zero" mentality.

• Members

I don't see how this would be a good storyline for Colleen, if I remember correctly... Traci had self-esteem issues (stemming from Ashley, then Lauren, and all those crushes she had on various men) and was slightly overweight. It made some sense for her to have a storyline like that. For Colleen, it just doesn't seem should or could do it; unless they go from another angle like it's the only thing she can control. And I would still find that hard to believe with Colleen (maybe if Brad's background had a different outcome like him being evil...).

I much rather see her in some kind of triangle, or her having conflict with her feelings between this professor and JT. After all the fighting she was doing for JT, and getting in touch with her heritage with the help of a hot professor; could cause a lot of emotions for her.

• Members

Yes she is in a very healthy shape. Did anyone see AL Thursday in that black dress she was wearing? This chick IS AWESOME! To have a storyline like Beth Maitland had done,or tried to do, years ago is close to ridiculous.

Traci, indeed, had self asteem issues. TPTB at the time had her go on a diet on screen and in real life with the result being Traci winning the battle over her weight problem and coming out looking like a swan. The actual ending didn't turn out that way. Beth didn't come close to losing anything and was the same at the end of the storyline as she was at the start of the storyline. The storyline didn't work out because Maitland wouldn't.

To some, Beth Maitland and Adrianne Leon may seem like mother and daughter in some respects. But I believe Adrianne Leon is more Brad's daughter than she is Traci's daughter. Don Diamont and Adrianne Leon make for an very impressive looking father-daughter pair while, Beth Maitland has always been on the plain side.

Given the temperment of her character and the rumors I have read about her own temperment setside at both GH and Y&R ,I find it hard to believe Adrianne Leon would agree to do a storyline like this one. It would be ,to any actor or actress nowadays, kind of insulting.

Archived