DAYS: More Spoilers for Wk. of Aug. 28

• Members

Wow. I can't wait till next week. :D

So much story movement, and I love it!

It seems like a full week of mystery.

Lexie actually tells someone that someone called her.

The undercover mission for Abe really intrigues me.

The J&M one has me really excited.

And Patch has something on Eve! Finally!

Next week will be an explosive week for DAYS. B)

EEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I haven't been this excited for DAYS since the SK storyline.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Lexie and Abe's recent bump in airtime makes me feel pretty secure that Hogan has story for them. Abe and Lexie are good characters. Reynolds and Jones are superb actors. They proved this time and time again during the baby switch storyline. The problem has been their background presence and nothing for the past 20 years. That needs to change and I hope Hogan is the one to do it.

When were Kate and Hope ever friends?

• Members

I agree about Abe and Lexie. Plus, Jim Reynolds signed a new contract and this was after the cuts began so I think if he is safe so is Renee Jones. I feel confident they have story coming.

Kate and Hope were friends during Higley's run. It was back when they were destroying the character of Kate by making her into a shell of her former self. Hope was helping to push the Roman/Kate relationship. It was all so horrible-Kate was so boring during that time and I just couldn't beleive how bad Higley was writing her. It was almost like a personality change for Kate. UGH...stupid Higley :angry:

• Members

Ok...So next week, Matt and Missy aren't on again! I know their last day of taping was this past Friday so that leaves about 3 weeks (excluding next week) that Milstein needs to wrap up their story. I am really upset that Milstein and the [!@#$%^&*] Corday are going to wrap this story up (and I am guessing here) for 3 of the most talented actors Days has in less than 3 weeks?

Someone, anyone, please give me some hope that Matt and Missy (and poor Billy) will see some realistic resolution to their story? I love them all and wish that Corday and fat JER wouldn't have fucked up their characters so much.

Archived