SOD Spoilers

• Members

AMC

Things go from bad to worse for Zach and Dixie on Monday, August 28. "I'm not saying that Dixie and Zach are guilty and I'm not saying they're innocent," chuckles Head Writer Megan McTavish of the duo, who is charged with murdering Greg Madden. "What I am saying is that they don't want to go to jail!" ... On Tuesday, August 29, JR challenges Tad to do the right thing.

ATWT

Maddie publicly identifies her brother-in-law, Louis, as her rapist on Thursday, August 24.... Jade blocks Gwen and Will's reconciliation on Monday, August 28. "She's so heartbroken," says Jennifer Landon of Gwen. "If this was really happening and it was my life, it would be terrible!"

B&B

On Wednesday, August 23, Hector puts himself and the guilt-ridden Taylor in terrible danger. Then, Stephanie refuses to save Taylor and Hector from the burning house until her questions are answered.... On Thursday, August 24, while arguing with Lt. Baker, Thorne is hit with a horrifying realization.... On Friday, August 25, a perilous pact is made that will change the lives and courses of characters forever.

DAYS

On Friday, August 25, Sami and EJ are arrested. Sami's had some major scrapes with the law. Last summer, she was nearly tried for treason for posing as Stan at war, and she was on death row in 1999 after being falsely accused of killing Franco.

GH

On Monday, August 28, an ailing Alexis remains determined to keep mob man Jason away from her daughter Sam, who has now decided to stay in Port Charles.... On Tuesday, August 29, a recovering Sonny gets some unsettling news. Will this new complication push him back over the edge?

GL

Rick reaches out for forgiveness from his family on Wednesday, August 23.... On Friday, August 25, Alan starts plan B to get custody of his new grandchild.... On Monday, August 28, a frightened Olivia lashes out at Ava.

OLTL

With Spencer's whole world thisclose to crashing down around him, Blair begs Todd for his help and asks him to go along with her scheme on Monday, August 28.... On Tuesday, August 29, Todd has mixed emotions when Blair walks off with Spencer.

PASSIONS

On Monday, August 28, Ethan pulls Theresa into a passionate kiss; Luis resorts to violence as he interrogates Spike.... On Tuesday, August 29, Luis runs a background check on Chris. Also, with Endora's assistance, Kay tricks Fox into performing ridiculous stunts in the hope of undoing the mermaid curse.

Y&R

Nikki is elated when Victor returns from his spiritual quest.... Jack, Ashley and Gloria battle over John's funeral arrangements.... Nick worries about Sharon's mental state.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived