Y&R: Casting News

• Members

On September 1st Jerry Douglas will reprise his role as John when John appears to Jack as a ghost to reprimand him for his treatment of Gloria.

The role of Brad's mother has been recast and new actress will appear on 9/18.

Colleen wants to get in touch with her Jewish roots and a professor has been cast who help Colleen do so. His first air date is 9/18.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh of course...the Bad Jack, Good Gloria stuff is already happening and they bring back Jerry to do it. Sick of this Gloria Fisher crapola. Will they ever bring up that she is a murdering, conniving WITCH!

It's nice that Colleen wants to know more about her Jewish roots, nice.

As for Brad's mother...well that's nice, but now that John's gone...they need to get some older men in the cast.

• Members

I'd like to see Jack and Ashley patch things up with their mom, if she isn't dead. It would also be nice to see Traci back fulltime, but who would they romantically pair her with?

Strange about Brad's mother, I was hoping they'd just write her off. I wonder why they recast and who they will recast with.

• Members

No no no. Do not bring on Jerry Douglas to play some crazy lame ghost to lambast his son for the sake of Gloria. Gloria!? Now I do believe that JER is writting for Y&R now. But the show has been drifting in a JER/Corday like direction ever so slowly with LML around. First Cassie retuns as a ghost, now John Abbott. Not good.

I feel that this professor that hooks up with Colleen next fall is going to do more than have her get in touch with her jewish roots. He is a soap opera hearttrob type the actor playing the professor ,an handsome fellow named Podell I beleive. He was born in Isreal. Is Adrianne Leon jewish? Just asking because of the Brad storyline and all.

• Members

I do not understand why the writers feel the neverending need to prop Gloria Fisher by vilifying the Abbott children. !@#$%^&*] has been in our lives for 2 years, and its enough to turn John against his kids?

Archived