Matt Ashford Casting Rumor

• Members

I for one hope Matt Ashford does return to GH as Tom Hardy. This would very likely give Rachel Ames(Audrey) some screen time. I'd also think they'd end up bringing back a teen Tommy and maybe even Simone, Tom's ex-wife. My pick would be for Felecia M. Bell, the last actress to play Simone to return, or maybe the original one, Laura Carrington.

I liked Tom with Felicia. So hey, maybe bring back Kristina Wagner or Sandi Ferguson as Felicia on contract this time.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

As much as I'd love to see MA hired again quickly, I don't see it happening at GH. From a distance, it doensn't look like the show has any sort of plan or direction -- and will most likely squander Genie Francis' return. I don't see them using the returns they have already very well.

• Members

I think GH is only thinking as far as Genie and Jonathan Jackson at the moment. Which, honestly, is as good a start as any with that mess of a show. The way they've mishandled Finola Hughes and her vacation time is a problem too. I wonder if we'll ever see the end of that story with Anna and Alcazar.

Archived