Matt Ashford Casting Rumor

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Aug 12 2006, 01:18 PM)

I recall seeing an episode with him during one of the SOAPnet marathons. Didn't he have an african-american wife? I'd be interested in seeing him back. I LOVED him on OLTL, not a fan on Days though.

Yeah, Simone. They have a son too, I believe. Didn't they move to Africa or someplace?

Soap :)

• Members

Glad I wasn't dreaming that up! :D It would be nice if they returned with him, GH desperately needs some color! They also need to stop wasting the uber-talented Kent Masters-King!!!

BTW, isn't he related to Audrey? With the return of the hospital and possibly him, I'd like to see her back on recurring. Right now she is NEVER on which is so sad because she's such a talented actor. I remember the episode where her husband died, she played the hell out of that.

• Members

Matt Ashford talent will be wasted on GH since the show is really boring. Matt Ashfrod should be on BB (recast of storm), or Y&R (a new character, possibly a love intrest for Ashley since she play on dool as kristen dimera).

• Members
I think when Tom left he indeed went to Africa in one of those 'doctors without borders' missions that soap opera MDs always leave to and never come back from. However, I think Simone and Tommy last lived at the brownstone with Bobbie and just stopped being referred to. (Pretty sure Tom and Simone were still divorced).

Wasn't there some rumor about Lainey having a tie to the canvas, heretofore unmentioned? Maybe she'll be related to Simone or something.

I'd love to have Tom Hardy and Matt Ashford back on GH. As Audrey's son, Tom's return would almost have to get Rachel Ames back more regularly (great to see her this week). He's also Liz's uncle. And Tommy could join the teen/young adult set and add more color to GH.

Yes, Tom is Audrey's son. His biological father is Tom Baldwin (Lee's brother, Scotty's uncle) but Steve Hardy adopted him after he married Audrey.

Archived