All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Why are they dressing and styling Summer like she's 6 years old?
  3. Cant believe JM has been on 25 years. I thought he would have been one to leave after his original contract to try Film & PT. Now he will never leave. Ughhh
  4. Ambitions beat Pose. Credit where it's due, I didn't think it had a chance at that. Quality is not the relevant conversation, eyes are so bringing up that Pose is 'better' is pointless. But I hate Ryan Murphy so it's all gucci
  5. I really don't think any of this is going to stick to Biden. In fact I think his refusal to apologize will help him. People might want to keep talking about how Biden is prone to gaffes but he didn't make a gaffe here. He pointed to his ability to hold his nose and do what it takes to get something real done even if it meant working with awful people. That doesn't play well with the Woke Police because they only care about performative outrage not making real, concrete progress.
  6. Not that I'm defending Jamey, HELLO NO, but that was just me stating that [about Pose] because folks here thought Pose would bury Ambitions. Cartoon villains and poor writing don't seem to be a problem for OWN shows. For some odd [REALLY ODD 🙄] reason, HAHN still has a following.
  7. VERNEE WATSON (JOHNSON) THE DOCTORS Nurse 1972 PARTY OF FIVE Officer Windlan 1995 THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS Birdie, friend of Mac and Kay 1999 PORT CHARLES Madea, Imani's grandmother 2003 GENERAL HOSPITAL Minister Unknown Year DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES ER Doctor 2006 DAYS OF OUR LIVES Dr. Ella Kraft 2007 GENERAL HOSPITAL New York City ER Nurse 2013 Stella Henry 2017-Present also.... WELCOME BACK KOTTER Vernajean Williams 1975-76 CARTER COUNTRY Lucille Banks 1977-79 FOLEY SQUARE Denise Williums 1985-86 THE FRESH PRINCE OF BEL-AIR Vi Smith 1990-95
  8. Right and next week will begin to tell if Ambitions is truly a success
  9. Ambitions benefits heavily from the post-HATHN's timeslot. Really, Jamey should be thanking Tyler Perry.
  10. Jamey even tweeted or Facebooked about Pose not being an issue for his show. Look I liked Ambitions but Pose is written and acted better and If I had to chose (No DVR, Etc) Id chose Pose The ratings are Good but will they sustain for AMBITIONS, Its all about keepin them eyeballs
  11. With Morgan returning (YAY) I expect them to drop Elena, Ana & Maybe even Nate
  12. What is it with Jamey and his Ambitions Vs Pose Bull [!@#$%^&*]
  13. Lack of character development is not something black folks get very often (if at all) on a soap and if this speed bump, Elena, was brought on to prop Devon, the experiment went terribly wrong!
  14. Correct. Ambitions had a half-million more viewers than Pose, and a 0.3 in demos vs. Pose's 0.2.
  15. Today
  16. LOL you do not have to watch the show to see that she gets no character development at all. I read recaps just to prove my point. If a character is introduced and gets absolutely no development, why are they there? To prop another character of course.
  17. If I'm reading this correctly, Pose wasn't much of a problem for Ambitions, right?
  18. Emmerdale currently has Matty Barton (previously Hannah Barton), played by real-life transgender Ash Palmisciano. He's been on the show since June 2018. (Hannah was on from 2009 to 2012).
  19. Germany's "Lindenstraße" introduced Marek Zöllig played by Martin Walde in May 2016. He was the brother of regular character Nina Zöllig and was married with a child. A while later, Marek was revealed to be transsexual and gradually changed his appearance to eventually become a woman. The character is now known as "Sunny Zöllig" and is still a regular character as of today. Sunny has been in a relationship with bisexual Tanja Schildknecht for quite a while. Here's a gallery highlighting all the important moments in Sunny's life on Lindenstraße: https://www1.wdr.de/daserste/lindenstrasse/personen/aktive/rolle-marek-zoellig-100.html Sunny has just started her hormone treatment: Sunny is fighting for unisex bathrooms at the show's main restaurant: Sunny is worried about Tanja: Sunny receives a visit from her son:
  20. Add this to the list of popular actors whose characters gets killed off, so they return in a new role. At least with Drucilla, a body was never recovered...
  21. When I watched briefly for Sally and Kay in early 2017, I hated Hilary. Loathed and despised her. I don’t understand her popularity. She was a total mean girl c**t to Mariah.
  22. I mean, if losing Loren/Brytni means we get Mishael back full-time, I'm for it. There's a reason people still can't get over Hillary and her death a year later.
  23. Some people are fearful they will get rid of Loren. Especially since she doesn't have much of a storyline and still doesn't have a love interest. I hope not, but you never know with this show. They did get rid of Alice Hunter/Kerry around the time they decided to bring on Brytni/Elena.
  24. Omg please for the love of god let this be true!!
  1. Load more activity