• 0 replies
  10. March

• 0 replies
  11. February

• 0 replies
  12. January

• 0 replies
Sign in to follow this  

• But, if I were writing the show, the twist would be that afterward, Xander is up for having sex again with Leo, but Leo is resistant, because, for all that beefcake, Xander is actually a bad lay.  
    • I just found this thread and have been reading it and enjoying every minute. I watched Lovers and Friends / For Richer For Poorer at the beginning, I was in my early teens. I always remembered the "Connie" character and really enjoyed reading the old recaps, I remember Connie's fake suicide that almost worked and her waking up in "heaven" (?) wearing a white dress with everything around her in white and then hearing Bill's voice calling to her which made her decide to return to life. I don't recall ever seeing that actress in anything after the show, I thought she was good. It's funny how some things stick in your mind and other things don't. I remember all these details from a soap in the seventies but couldn't tell you what I had for dinner last night. Sorry I was late to this party but I sure enjoyed reading all this. 
    • +1   And Xander seems like the type of guy who would do ANYTHING to get what he wanted...even Leo!
    • I think if Xander had not felt conflicted about sleeping with Leo -- if, in fact, he had been willing to do whatever it took to get whatever he wanted -- and then actually did it, I might have received the storyline a bit better than I have.  To me, that's more progressive than writing innuendos with bananas.
    • Checking out the show again because I felt like watching at least one soap again.  The innuendo was hilarious when Leo felt the champagne bottle and was all "someone is awake" lol. Other the Leo/Xander scenes I liked when Eve called Jennifer a school marm which describes that character perfectly.