Y&R: June 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

@MoTheGreat You make a good point, how will Juliet prove that she and Cane had relations (lol) on their lil business trip?  As of now, even the viewers are in the dark about whether they did or didn't, and her pregnancy would be pretty undeniable proof that she had sex with SOMEONE.  Then a paternity test to prove it's Cane's, which I hope to the soap gods that it is.  Another scenario - she taped some of their conversations on her seccula phone unbeknownst to him and the audience.  Third scenario - the cameras in the hotel picked up on them acting a lil too familiar before they go into a room together. 

I think any of these three will work.  TPTB haven't tipped their hands on how any of this will be proven - perhaps tomorrow Leslie will give us some insight?  In a way, I'd prefer the third option (for now) to keep things as ambiguous as possible and keep us guessing about what really happened.  Then we can watch Cane continue down the dark side and for me, that's way better than her ending up preggers.  With that option, there's a chance they can revert him to his good guy/victim bullshit that is just nauseating.

Folks need to let people be. 

• Members

Even though it was convoluted, I'd rate the Kevin/Chloe exit as well done. Both characters are alive, no messy on the run nonsense, they are completely removed from the canvas without lingering or unexplained issues that have to be ignored - especially since Chloe is 'dead' and Kevin is 'irrelevant.'

• Members

Whoa. Daniel Goddard is actually acting. Unbelievable. This must be the best story he's ever gotten. Even Lily was good.

Marla Adams is so wonderful. Watching her be fearful and tearing up is heartbreaking.

• Members

The story is awful. Why are Chloe and Kevin getting a semi happy ending? She is nuts and needs to be in a mental institute or in jail. Kevin is so distraught that he leaves GC. End of story.

I'm I assuming that Esther will never find out her daughter is alive?

• Members

For the record, I am not being forced so there is really no need for you to even type this.  Of course, you possibly don't know why I say that so let me clarify.  You stated "... so you don't have to see what I'm writing about." 

Archived