Cheap21

B&B: March 2017 Discussion Thread

195 posts in this topic

LIke with Thomas, unless they actually let Rick grow as a character, then he's better off being on once in a while. Poor JY gets stuck with character's who do the same ish over and over. Same happened with JR on AMC too. It was lather, rinse, repeat. He nor Thomas serve any purpose right now. I would rather see Rick get some kind of story than creeper Thomass who forgot about HISSON for his newest twu wub

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, dragonflies said:

LIke with Thomas, unless they actually let Rick grow as a character, then he's better off being on once in a while. Poor JY gets stuck with character's who do the same ish over and over. Same happened with JR on AMC too. It was lather, rinse, repeat. He nor Thomas serve any purpose right now. I would rather see Rick get some kind of story than creeper Thomass who forgot about HISSON for his newest twu wub

 

Do any characters on B&B ever grow?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Cheap21 said:

Brooke to Katie: "Why dont you support me for once instead of always tearing me down." This is rich coming from the slut that keeps f--king her husbands

 

Wuh 🙄🙄🙄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So the Forrester jet wasn't available to take everyone to Australia?? Ok......I found it funny that Steffy and Liam's wedding has become second fiddle to Quinn and Ridge/Brooke's wedding. Everyone on that plane was more concerned with Quinn and Brooke/Ridge.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Soapsuds said:

So the Forrester jet wasn't available to take everyone to Australia?? Ok......I found it funny that Steffy and Liam's wedding has become second fiddle to Quinn and Ridge/Brooke's wedding. Everyone on that plane was more concerned with Quinn and Brooke/Ridge.

 

Liam and Steffy don't have a storyline. It wouldn't make sense for the writing to focus on them when there are no story beats to play up on. The triangle is where it's at so those interaction was build up for the inevitable reveal 

Edited by Cheap21

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Cheap21 said:

 

Liam and Steffy don't have a storyline. It wouldn't make sense for the writing to focus on them when there are no story beats to play up on. The triangle is where it's at so those interaction was build up for the inevitable reveal 

The show still sucks but I am glad that Liam and Steffy have been put in the backburner.  Btw....when was the last time Wyatt came out? I am surprised he wasn't invited to the wedding considering how messed up the family is....LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I caught the last 5 minutes Tuesday and saw a couple of minutes Wed. As predicted, S2 was going to be on same discount jet with that couple. The joke was sophomoric in July. And nice to see a montage of Quidge because I'd never seen those before. LOL. I'll record for Oz, but it's only for B&B's stellar remotes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Quinn's cringe-worthy and funny flight to Monte Carlo image

 

JrfXZMu.png

 

These people again? Bell literally recycle the  script when Quinn flew to Monte Carlo last year. They were annoying then and are annoying now. BTW doesnt Sally have 5 months to get her company off the ground? Why does she think she has time to fly across the ocean

 

The only reason theyve kept Ivy around this long is bc of her connection to Australia

 

1GuCmEF.gif

I cant stand this nosy ho

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The day I tuned in was pretty awesome.  Looked like the people from Los ANGO-Les were in Australia for the first time.  None of them have any money to get to Australia to see their brother or cousins, even though they have a Private Jet (unless something happened to it).  Ivy said something about - this is the Opera House...so no one knew the Sydney Opera house.  Nice Fashion House - worldwide known.  My Lord this was bad stuff.  I also did see Brooke bitching at Katie about her love for Ridge and whatever.  I wish the plane had crashed with all of them onboard and there's a flashback by someone....Capitol, As the World Turns, and Guiding Light are still on the air.  All of this was an AWFUL DREAM. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I guess Thomas must now come out shirtless in every episode? Today's show was ff material. They are in Australia but almost all of the scenes were indoors minus the Quinn/Eric ones.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Soapsuds said:

I guess Thomas must now come out shirtless in every episode? Today's show was ff material. They are in Australia but almost all of the scenes were indoors minus the Quinn/Eric ones.

That's the ONLY plus for me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6aKU7Sq.png

 

Ivy is helping her ex husband plan the wedding to his ex wife whom she came to town and tried to copy in order to win him back a few months ago. A mess....

Edited by Cheap21

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh, my GOD that has got to be the worst wedding ever.  I'm so glad Dad wasn't here to see Steffy go on the [!@#$%^&*] zipline to the  alter.  All it neeed was sparklers on the back.

 

I really thought of this when I saw that.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The zipline entry was ridiculous. The only good thing about this trip has been DD's "Hotness". (PF doesn't hurt the eyes, either.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, slick jones said:

The zipline entry was ridiculous. The only good thing about this trip has been DD's "Hotness". (PF doesn't hurt the eyes, either.)

PF is good on the eyes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.